Senior Product Marketing Manager - Perinatal Clinical Information System
In this role, you have the opportunity to:
As Product Marketing Manager you will drive the definition, development and introduction of winning propositions for the Intellispace Perinatal Software Solution, enabling our customers to deliver the best possible patient care at optimal economical value throughout the patient’s continuum of care. By working in close alignment with customers, markets and internal stakeholders, you will strive to continuously improve our integral offerings.
You are responsible for:
- Contribute to the definition of the integral proposition based on market- and customer insights, including value proposition, supporting claims, pricing strategy, offer design, target mid and value economic customers and markets.
- Co-steer the development and delivery of new propositions in cooperation with Key Opinion Leaders, target markets and internal stakeholders (esp. Executives, Marcom, Customer Service, Clinical Specialist, Regulatory Affairs and R&D)
- Develop an eco-system around the software solution including software applications and hardware accessories
- Define the launch strategy and drive the global execution in collaboration with the local markets.
- Oversee strategic business initiatives from development through successful execution under the guidance of OB leadership, with an initial focus on data-driven win-rate growth in key markets
- Assist and communicate with decision-making, program management, and initiative implementation
- Review, design, and execute on improvements to org structure, find knowledge and skills gaps and help address them
- Improve current processes and coordinate organizational procedures for optimized efficiency and productivity
- Serve as a subject matter expert, handling initiatives and developing data-driven action plans to address them, and assisting with the preparation and dissemination of communications
- Build and develop relationships with all employees for increased efficiency and effective responsiveness into existing operations, and help to define new operational strategies
You are a part of:
Obstetrics monitoring solutions is responsible for global marketing, development and manufacturing of patient monitoring systems and solutions throughout the care continuum of patients in the hospitals. You will be part of the marketing team that is focusing on both upstream and downstream marketing deliverables, including new product development and go-to-market strategies. Philips patient monitoring is the global market leader and in the heart of Connected Care and Philips Healthcare. This position is based in Cambridge, MA, USA and you will report to the leader of obstetrics monitoring solutions.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Master’s degree in Business Administration or similar field
- Minimum of 7+ years in a business or executive management role
- Experience influencing without authority including multiple teams and departments
- Experience with data analysis (ex: customer segmentation, ability to interpret financial results)
- Customer-needs-first mindset
- Excellent communicator in written and verbal form
- Extremely versatile, dedicated to efficient productivity
- Experience planning and leading strategic initiatives
- Entrepreneurial and with affinity for healthcare business,
- Experience with budget management
- Consulting experience with a focus on operations management
- Proven success in a project coordination role
- Nimble business mind with a focus on developing creative solutions
- Strong project reporting skills, with a focus on interdepartmental communication
In return, we offer you:
A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its marketing capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities. Furthermore, Philips University is available to all employees for learning and development opportunities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)