In this role, you have the opportunity to
Drive the execution of value propositions and deliver integrated solutions for delivery of care to Philips’ targeted health spaces and solutions businesses.
The Program Director – Sleep Apnea Alternatives will lead, monitor, track and report the progress of various work streams defined in Sleep Solutions Roadmap. This role will work across the Sleep & Respiratory Care organization – I2M, O2C, IT, Legal, Quality and Regulatory, Finance and other teams – as well as external companies in coordinating the execution of the strategic solutions roadmap.
The Program Director will partner with Solution Leaders to build programs for qualified consumer / market / customer value propositions and brings them to life by innovating, producing and delivering the specific products / services / solutions that fulfill those propositions; including in collaboration with third parties and other Philips Businesses. This position will enable commercial success for new productions, solutions and services or for the existing portfolio, driving success through innovative business models, channels, and risk sharing partnerships to drive growth in the markets.
You are responsible for
- Develop programs for Solutions Roadmap and coordinate work streams during the definition and execution phase. Monitor, control and report the progress of the definition phase to Sleep and SRC leadership team at agreed cadence.
- Formulates project plans, in accordance to goals and timing, specifies resources required, anticipated costs, risk assessment and quality standards to be used.
- Controls program/project budget and project progress, evaluates all project initiatives as to feasibility, costs/benefits and added value, takes corrective action when necessary and generates adequate reporting.
- Partners with Solution Leaders in creating and executing on comprehensive business plans to deliver Solutions, leading ‘programs’ that include product and services against specific commitments, including: time to market, key milestones, expected volume/share and price positioning/structure, expected COGS, cost of selling, product development & launch costs, lifecycle planning and capital investments required
- Assist or lead the creation of the marketing strategy for propositions, incl. pricing strategy and channel guidelines
- Partnering with BG M2O Lead to develop market and business insights, and to support Markets as needed in the activation of the proposition in order to deliver on relevant portion of BMC plans
- Own solutions introductions and launch timeline and milestones, cost and quality plans.
- Team up with HS and PH, leveraging and contributing capabilities of both clusters.
- Develops competitive responses in collaboration with the Business Category Leader and Solutions Leader
- Supports strategic deals from a global perspective, especially when they require new commercial models or have a global strategic priority.
You are a part of
The Sleep Business Category leadership team, reporting directly to the Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) Business Category Leader, headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- 12 years of experience in healthcare or relevant industry experience
- Proven ability to develop and implement strategy
- Clear understanding of customer / market insights and how product / solutions are conceived, developed, priced, and launched and managed through their lifecycle
- Understanding of P&L including underlying line items
- Experience in developing and globally launching value propositions
- Deep understanding of, preferably experience in market organization
- Understanding of healthcare industry and medical reimbursement schemes
- Proven ability to influence and develop relationship with senior stakeholders and key decision makers at senior level
- Passion for quality and regulatory compliance and understanding of how to embed quality across the entire product/solutions lifecycle
- Demonstrated partnership qualities and experience working collaboratively in matrix organizations
- Drive for continuous improvement and capability building
- Demonstrated ability to inspire and lead teams and to develop talent
- A positive person with strong entrepreneurial skills, who brings passion, energy and excellence in execution to her/his work
- Strong leadership and collaboration skills
- Execution focused individual who can project manage and own processes with rigor in execution & drive for excellence
- A team player with track of record of working collaboratively to manage cross-functional, cross businesses issues and generate impact are result through others
- A global perspective to developing solutions that meet global and region-specific needs
- Analytical data driven and problem solving skills
- Strong business acumen: modeling, reporting, analysis, etc.
- VOC competency (key behavior)
- Familiarization with BMC organizational construct (key associates within markets)
- Understanding of the business category, science, channels, stakeholders
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Succeeding in this role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)