Creative Director, Health Systems NA (Cambridge MA)
In this role, you have the opportunity to
The Creative Director is an integral part of a high-performing marketing team, responsible for the strategy and development of all digital and physical creative assets. You will inspire and lead an internal creative team in support of brand reputation, demand generation and customer loyalty.
Reporting directly to the Vice President of Marketing, you will be an accomplished leader with a proven ability to drive collaboration and innovation in the pursuit of world-class creative. You will also have an eye for design, a sense of urgency in your approach, and a desire to connect creative vision with deliverables that resonate with health care leaders. In addition to inspiring creativity, you bring a deep understanding of industry trends and creative tools, along with exceptional communication, presentation, and project management skills.
You are responsible for
- Translate marketing objectives into clear creative strategies
- Establish creative guidelines to support brand positioning and growth
- Manage the creative process from concept to delivery, including the creation of visual assets
- Manage day-to-day design operations including priorities, resources and KPIs
- Mentor and direct the creative team, fostering collaboration and new ways of thinking and working
- Collaborate cross-functionally to ensure a consistent execution of brand-compliant, creative materials across all channels
- Partner with digital, social and eCommerce teams to develop creative assets that drive engagement across all channels and platforms to create a world class user experience
- Oversee the creative budget, prioritizing resources and funds to drive best-in-class creative on-time and on-budget
- Manage a roster of agencies and make determination for when projects are managed in-house or sent to an external agency
You are a part of
The Creative Director will directly report into the Vice President of Marketing, Health Systems, North America. You are part of the North America Marketing leadership team, which represents the largest market in Philips’ $24B global Healthcare Technology portfolio. This role will have and/or grow a small team of creative experts. The position is based in Cambridge MA.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree preferred
- 10+ years of experience in creative roles, including creative direction in an agency or corporate environment
- Strong relationship building and leadership skills required; having directly managing a creative team in house is preferred and/or creative agencies
- Experience creating integrated design components across all online and offline marketing channels, including digital, social, media, mobile and print
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; both written and verbal
- Experience with creative and/or design tools, i.e. Adobe Photoshop, Creative Suite or Cloud is desired
- Build, empower and mentor a strong team of graphic designers and creative talents
- Strong visual thinker with proven ability to execute quickly and creatively
- Experience in healthcare or technology is plus
- A successful candidate will be an expert in their field, independent, self-starter, creative and passion for building & developing a strong team
- Less than 10% travel
- Portfolio samples desired
In return, we offer you
Here at Philips WE ARE Working Together for a Better Tomorrow:
Philips' dedication to enriching lives is reflected in our company, our solutions, and a commitment to our people. Philips products lead to improved healthcare, faster diagnosis and better patient outcomes. Philips employees change lives every day.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)