Customer Service & Sales Support Specialist
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Customer Service Support: Interacts with customers, company sales and/or service representatives to handle a variety of pre-sales or post-sales service functions.
You are responsible for (but not limited to)
- Define simple customer service processes.
- Bring support to level below on existing procedures, methods and techniques.
- Be considered as first level of expertise
- Could lead informally teams
- Maintaining and updating referral databases. Data entry of new referral and sources, corresponding programs and revisions/changes to referral sources
- Management of program based collateral and sales tools
- List management for B2B and referral sources, as well as ad hoc data entry processes
- Data list creation/pulls for email and mail marketing campaigns and referral outreach
- Creating and managing promotion/cell codes, campaigns and telephone numbers and ensuring numbers/data are recycled and disassociated from previous campaigns
- Managing key stakeholder (sales, marketing) awareness when offer codes have expired ensuring customers get the correct and tracking is in place.
- Ensuring campaigns are set up in business systems correctly to enable reporting and direct sales Intel on live calls (screen pop ups, offer, program etc.)
- Fulfillment of literature (welcome kits, collateral) as requested by the referral team (with corresponding updates in BART and other systems)
- Create a repository of documented processes and become the subject matter expert in order to facilitate training
- Understand and build audience segment list requests based on supplied requirements
- Conduct regular training on how to use various business tools (portals, CPC, web shops to support the business)
- Daily monitoring of specific functional mailboxes (program, other) to triage questions across the organization
You are part of: PERS & Sr. Living Business
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- BA/BS degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of service or sales operations experience.
- Experience working in marketing operations software such as Microsoft Access, Vision, Business Objects, PeopleSoft, Onyx and are familiar with how they work.
- Strong analytical and data evaluation skills
- Able to extract and interpret campaign performance data to offer creative solutions to optimize business outcomes
- Experience working with financial offers and promotion codes
- Must be team-oriented, possess a positive attitude and work well with others; able to effectively collaborate in a global, cross functional team environment
In return, we offer you
The ability to collaborate with, learn and grow from colleagues in a highly complex, global organization where you can use your strengths to help drive strategic business initiatives for Philips. Additionally, we provide you a dynamic working environment in an innovative business, paired with a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and a supportive atmosphere where you can sharpen your talents with new challenges and career opportunities.
US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)