Promotional Effectiveness Manager
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Responsible for promotion analytics across top 8 accounts on an on-going basis. Identifying retail trade spend promotional best practices and turning them into actionable insights to profitably grow the business. Also responsible for identifying trends across different retailers in order assist the brand teams with developing strategic initiatives through modeling and historical analysis. As well as overseeing maintenance of Sequoya system and all necessary inputs to ensure accurate reporting and modeling activities. This role works cross functionally with Finance, Marketing, Sales and Sales Planning.
You are responsible for
- Promotional analysis: Within the consumer packaged goods space, evaluate Channel shifting, subsidized base analysis, coupon analysis, new product volume estimates, variable spend analysis.
- Focus on ROI analysis and profitable revenue growth management (RGM).
- Perform analysis and draw conclusions with statistical software (Sequoya) and from imperfect data sets.
- Promotional Effectiveness: Recommend Pricing & Promotional guidelines for Sales and Trade Marketing.
- Evaluate IFRs (Incremental Funding Requests) submitted by account managers.
- Modeling: Model potential scenarios and interpret impact by item, brand and category. As well as financial impact, margin, pricing and profit for the brand/business.
- Pricing: Run price elasticity and pack/sizing optimization as needed on existing and new item/segment launches. Identify opportunities to maximize sales and profits.
- Sequoya Analysis: Run promotion and pricing scenarios in our promotional effectiveness tool, Sequoya.
You are a part of
A team that is simplifying healthcare by focusing on the people in the care cycle, patients, and care providers. Through combining human insights and clinical expertise, we aim to improve patient outcomes while lowering the burden on the healthcare system. Philips delivers advanced solutions for both health professionals, to meet the needs of patients, and empowered consumers for affordable healthcare whether in hospital or at home.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelors Degree required
- Advanced ability with Excel
- 3 Years experience with Syndicated data such as Nielsen or IRI
- Experience with ROI analysis (preferred, not required
- Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work well in a cross functional environment
- High energy and drive to succeed
- Desire and ability to build new organizational competencies
- Microsoft Office, advanced ability with Excel, PowerPoint, Database reporting
In return, we offer you
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)