3.3 | Cambridge, MA | Hospital & Health Care | 10000+ Employees

Posted a week ago on May 19, 2020

FCO Coordinator

Full-time in San Diego, CA
Philips is a hospital & health care company headquartered in the Cambridge, MA area with 10000+ employees. Philips has a 3.3-star InHerSight Score, based on 1,181 ratings from 82 employees. 23 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

FCO Coordinator

We welcome you to join Philips Image Guided Therapy Devices (IGT-D) as an FCO Coordinator in our San Diego, CA location.

Philips Image Guided Therapy (IGT) is expanding and looking for an experienced leader to plan and co-ordinate our implementation of field product updates to our customers.

This opportunity works directly with R&D, Q&R, Operations, Finance, and Service managers to realize product updates from design through implementation.

We need a leader with strong practical experience coordinating information across multiple functions with a detailed mindset.

This is a role with significant priority in an environment focused on quality execution providing world-class experience to customers.  As one might expect, this role has strong growth potential!

US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa.

Company relocation benefits will not be provided for this position. Candidates need to live within commuting distance to the San Diego office.

You are responsible for

• Deliver meaningful, accurate and timely reporting & analysis on business performance, thereby supporting relevant stakeholders to make fact-based sound business decisions
  • Assists with analyzing and supporting on procurement performance (e.g. Monthly performance, AOP, BBSC related KPI's)
  • Understanding and improving the way of working, our methods, systems and tools. Ensures quality, accuracy and integrity of information stored in relevant systems, enabling a single source of truth
  • Support Procurement Engineering in the analysis and execution of projects, including electronic RFQ and e-auction
  • Manage OSCAR and BPDH to support Rancho Cordova, San Diego and Costa Rica new supplier requests. Communicate and ensure that the processes are understood and followed by requestors
  • Edit, update and submit WI changes in Windchill
  • Support system and business process implementation; Daily Management

To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience

• Business or Technical degree required
  • 5+ years industry experience in regulated environment with at 2+ years in Healthcare
  • Certifications related to Quality, Service, Project Management, or business preferred
  • Proven record of managing compliance related systems
  • Experience leading cross-functional management meetings and management updates
  • Working knowledge of Medical Device Design Controls regulatory requirements (US, EU and Japan)
  • Demonstrated partnership qualities and experience working collaboratively in matrix organizations
  • Demonstrated ability to continuously improve and capability building

Desirable Qualifications

• Experience with Class II or III interventional cardiology devices including IVUS catheters, Functional Management (FM) guidewires, coronary / peripheral guidewires and catheters
  • Experience with medical device development and release
  • Business/Finance/Marketing education/training

Travel 10% (Domestic and International)

You are part of

A company comprised of the best and brightest people working to improve the lives of 3 billion people a year by 2030.  A culture of diverse people and ideas who believe there’s always a way to make life better. A greater purpose that means we come to work thinking about what we can to do to help prevent, diagnose and treat life’s most threatening diseases, solve the most challenging issues facing health systems, and find new ways to bring access to care to those who need it most.

In return, we offer you

We offer you the opportunity to grow within the organization and Philips – develop strong partnerships across Procurement, Head of Manufacturing, Q&R, Business Unit’s, and Group Functions on various projects and initiatives to drive our products to our customers and be a part of saving people’s lives every day.

Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video

Find out more info about Philips at www.philips.com/na/careers

It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.  Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.

#LI-PH1