Sales, Regional Sales Manager - Coronary Image Guided Therapy Devices (South Region)
In this role, you have the opportunity to:
To lead sales performance and sales growth over multiple territories, within a sales division, in support of overall company objectives. This includes the setting of success criteria, providing leadership for achievement of goals, forecasting, analyzing and reporting on sales, implementing policies, and maintaining budget. You are responsible for establishing, defining and managing to a clear strategic direction and goal attainment targets for the region sales team.
You are a part of:
Reporting to the Zone Vice President, the Regional Sales Manager leads all sales activity for the product portfolio within an assigned region. Directs the sales team and works cross-functionally with other internal Philips departments to improve sales efforts.
You are responsible for:
- Develops annual sales plans, strategies, and tactics to enhance Philips IGT-D market position and meet customer needs, in coordination with Philips IGT national sales and business plans.
- Provides regular updates, revisions and modifications to the plan to upper sales management.
- Partners with various business leaders to develop sales plans that are valid, effective and realistic objectives that are tied to the overall business objectives and goals.
- Evaluates market / customer trends within region and adjusts plans and strategies to maintain and expand opportunities for sales growth.
- Direction is normally given by the Zone Vice President of Sales through goals or objectives taking several weeks or months to achieve. This position is responsible to ensure that regional monthly, quarterly and annual sales and average selling prices.
- Executes the regional sales plan to meet the objectives of the company’s overall business plan and strategy, including budgeted revenue and average selling prices.
- Recruits, directs, and develops individuals within the region to drive individual and group performance.
- Defines and leads the sales objectives for all field sales personnel.
- Leads his/her time in the field with individual sales employees as well as focusing time on the strategic sales challenges and opportunities.
- Actively monitors competitive pressures, distribution, talent, market / industry movements and other business and / or customer challenges that impact regional performance.
- Communicate with, align, and collaborate with the extended Philips team to execute on the Account strategy
- Consistently works to improve personal knowledge and sales management skills to add greater value to current and potential customers and to Philips IGT.
- Facilitates a culture of teamwork and excellence among the Philips Team in his / her region, as well throughout the organization.
- Provide support and coaching to sales employees in assigned region to facilitate a high level of product sales and contribute to corporate and regional objectives.
- Provide assistance to sales personnel with prospect identification.
- Work with Territory Managers, Area Business Managers and Clinical Specialist to provide necessary support and assistance in resolving customer issues and driving performance in accounts.
- Provide overall management of assigned sales region.
- Perform regional sales forecasting, analysis, and reporting
- Contribute to regional, and individual goal setting and planning processes.
- Adhere to the Philips travel and Expense Policy and review/approve expense reports.
- Communicate and implement company policies within assigned area.
- Maintain communication with the Business Unit, Marketing Cardiology and IGT
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Sales or related field.
- Minimum of 7 years sales experience, with at least five in the medical industry. Two years previous supervisory or project leadership experience is also preferred.
- Demonstrated track record for sales growth and new business development.
- Deep domain knowledge and experience selling the various Philips Volcano products, and relevant, current contacts in these spaces.
- Entrepreneurial in approach to leadership roles.
- Motivated by growth opportunities and challenges inherent with building a sales organization in a highly competitive market space.
- Strategic thinker. Believes in taking a logical and comprehensive approach to the sales process. Builds and works from comprehensive regional sales plans. Able to work with complex issues and create long-term strategies.
- Motivated by fast changing environments. Can look at issues from a fresh viewpoint and quickly adapt to changes created by the marketplace.
- Seeks ways to drive innovation into the region with unique and untested approaches.
- Solid intuition for business. Understands the interdependence of Philips Volcano business model, the sales organization, other Philips Volcano functions and the marketplace, and the importance of the integration of them all.
- Ability to use language effectively to persuade others and build commitment for ideas and initiatives. Makes compelling, convincing cases for your positions. Very effective negotiator and dynamic speaker. Captures others on an emotional level.
- Clearly defines expectations and articulates ideas, thoughts and views. Provides frank, direct, and timely feedback to others. Results-oriented.
- Motivated to achieving exceptional results and leading others. Excellent aptitude for holding self and others accountable to a high standard of performance.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office – specifically Excel and PowerPoint.
- KOL Relationship Management
In return we offer you:
Our Regional Sales Manager role will give you the opportunity to take your career to the next level in a world leading organization that is backed by a stable 120-year legacy of innovation. Here, you’ll go as far and as wide as you aspire. We make sure of it through support of a formal development planning process, as well as countless opportunities to expand your knowledge and skill set through resources such as the Learning@Philips program, tuition reimbursement and/or mentor relationships.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
NO SPONSORSHIP OFFERED
"US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa."
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)