Sales Enablement Specialist (Sales Support)
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Support the Philips Imaging Systems Field Sales organization to produce a more efficient sales process. The team’s main objective is to significantly improve the sales force productivity and effectiveness, providing support from purchase order (PO) to revenue recognition to cash collection.
You are responsible for (but not limited to)
- Providing triage assistance to the Field Sales organization to include execution on standard processes and one-off situations requiring research to follow up with a recommended path to resolution.
- Working with Sales Representatives to submit Change Order requests – following up on all pending approvals to ensure approvers have all required information.
- Working with Sales Representatives to submit Make Right requests – facilitating the process by ensuring all required steps are taken to confirm approval in a timely manner.
- Assisting Sales Representatives with creating and submitting SalesForce.com (SFDC) transactions, such as Sales Contract Support Requests, Opportunities, etc.
- Supporting Sales Representatives by working on various reports (Not Bookable, Aged Change Orders Pending Customer Signature, etc.) to ensure orders are booked and revenue is recognized; using LEAN tools and methods to deliver reporting excellence.
- Ensuring the accuracy of invoices with the corresponding POs by participating in audits both pre and post invoicing.
- Supporting general operational projects and needs, as necessary.
- Driving order intake by providing transactional support and problem-solving skills.
- Working cross-functionally and collaboratively on improvement projects.
- Providing the highest level of customer satisfaction (measured by annual satisfaction surveys taken by Field Sales).
You are part of
The Philips Healthcare Sales Operations organization located at our Global Business Services (GBS) hub in Nashville, TN – responsible for leading operational execution, reducing complexity and increasing efficiencies as the in-house team that continuously improves performance to better support our customers. Philips GBS Nashville hub has experienced significant growth in the Greater Nashville area since the original announcement of adding 800+ jobs in 2017. Philips is a global leader in health technology, and we are looking to build the team in Nashville with passionate, inspirational, collaborative, and diverse professionals empowering excellence around the world for Philips to achieve our mission to improve the lives of 3B people a year by 2030.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree with 3+ years of experience preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and SAP required
- SalesForce.com (SFDC) experience preferred
- Ability to analyze and think methodically to reason, embrace business concepts, formulate insights, and present compelling cases for action
- Ability to think independently, while being persistent, resourceful, and resilient
- Ability to delivery timely excellence and drive to keep customers first
- Ability to build and maintain collaborative relationships with stakeholders and individuals across multiple internal organizations to develop win-win outcomes
- Ability to effectively listen and communicate complex information in a clear and concise manner, possessing strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask and organize numerous priorities simultaneously
- Ability to consistently deliver quality work, with strong attention to detail
- Ability to give and take constructive feedback with a desire for continual self-improvement and growth, applying new skills and knowledge in changing conditions
- Ability to adapt to new responsibilities and different perspectives, ideas, and people
In return, we offer you
The ability to collaborate with, learn and grow from colleagues in a highly complex, global organization where you can use your strengths to help drive strategic business initiatives for Philips. Additionally, we provide you a dynamic working environment in an innovative business, paired with a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and a supportive atmosphere where you can sharpen your talents with new challenges and career opportunities.
US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa.
Company relocation benefits will not be provided for this position. Candidates need to live within the territory or within commuting distance to Nashville, TN.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)