Sales, Business Development Manager- General Care and Fetal Monitoring (East Zone)
Business Development Manager – General Care and Fetal Monitoring (East Zone)
In this role, you have the opportunity to:
The General Care Business Development Manager (GCBDM) will develop regional strategies to drive business growth in the General Care and Fetal Monitoring Segments through the positioning of all Philips General Care and Fetal Monitoring solutions. The GCBDM will define and drive long-term organizational strategic goals, builds key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals and maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions. In partnership with local team, the GCBDM is responsible for identifying new opportunities, qualifying and understanding customer needs, owning solution creation and positioning offering to secure the opportunity. The GCBDM will also be responsible for managing funnel growth, opportunity management and forecasting, and drive to achieve regional growth and performance expectations.
You are responsible for:
- Partnering with Account team, using business knowledge and understanding, to develop and drive regional strategies to grow general care and fetal monitoring share.
- Leading development and delivery of customer presentations including clinical, operations, and financial positioning and benefits. Attend customer presentations to resolve customer objections or answer questions regarding product and configuration.
- Driving to identify opportunities by providing insights into possible leads resulting from working with third-party vendors, trade shows, local conferences, and other industry events.
Managing and Driving Your Business
- Collaborating with AE to develop a SWOT analysis and build a database, by hospital, of the entire installed base to establish competitive positioning and understand upcoming opportunities.
- Owning business development of the territory.
- Developing deep customer needs analysis.
- Driving visibility by understanding business opportunities in the region, including emerging markets.
- Uncovering and communicating opportunities to appropriate team members. Share opportunity visibility by entering the opportunity into Salesforce.com (SFDC).
- Draw on national knowledge of product and industry to provide input on forecasting to RSM, as needed, through the SFDC Challenge Flag.
You are a part of
The East Zone Monitoring Analytics and Therapeutic Care Regional Business Development team, reporting into the Market Leader for GSC (General & Specialty Care). You will partner closely with your Regional Connected Care Account Manager(s) and Account Executive(s).
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Previous sales experience required
- Intimate knowledge of General Care and/or Fetal Monitoring Segment, preferred
- 8+ years of demonstrated healthcare experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to perform against established performance goals and metrics
- Ability to travel approximately 20+%
In return, we offer you
Sharpen your talents with new challenges in our dynamic organization. As a market-driven company, we’re used to listening to our customers & apply the same thinking to our employees. We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits and flexibility in a career with a positive and supportive atmosphere in which to develop your talents further.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
No Sponsorship offered:
"US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa."
“Company relocation benefits will not be provided for this position. Candidates need to live within the territory”
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)