Sr. Product Marketing Manager
In this role, you have the opportunity to:
Has global responsibility for defining and managing a portfolio of General Specialty Care monitoring solutions throughout the whole product lifecycle from product creation to obsolescence.
You are responsible for:
- Develop business plans for assigned products, including gathering market research, competitive intelligence, and market requirements.
- Develops and maintains intimate knowledge of the clinical areas where these solutions are used (such as Intensive Care Unit, Operating Room, Post-Anesthesia Care Unit, General Ward, etc.)
- Develops and maintains intimate knowledge of the target markets where these solutions are used
- Create customer requirements for new products based on customer research, market analysis, and clinical drivers. Represent these customers and champion the requirements through the product development process.
- Performs a competitive comparison between competitors’ products and own products in various market segments
- Work in cross-functional program teams to ensure timely definition, development and release of products; leads and coordinates all marketing functions
- Timely performs all Product Marketing tasks and provides all key Product Marketing deliverables according to the Product Creation Process
- Lead the global Go-To-Market activities associated with New Product Introductions (NPI), such as launch plans, Marketing Communications strategy, sales training, collateral development, and pricing.
- Responsible for product structure and worldwide pricing.
- Produces worldwide monthly sales forecast (12 months rolling)
- Proposes and drives product-specific market research projects and customer preference testing
- Partner with Global Sales to formulate marketing strategies for assigned products, including product positioning, value proposition, configuration, and pricing to deliver sales, orders, and margin objectives.
- Develops and maintains contacts with sales reps, users and opinion leaders
- Communicates all product-relevant issues and decisions to the Business Unit, Sales & Marketing Centers and the field as appropriate
- Tracks and anticipates competitive developments and proposes/drives counter strategies
You are a part of: Monitoring Analytics (MA) General Specialty Care
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Undergraduate degree in marketing or business required. Graduate level education in business or marketing highly desired.
- Minimum of 5 years of product marketing experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of clinical experience or a clinical background is desired
- Demonstrated leadership in managing product life cycles, the positioning of products, commodity product management, new product introductions and the expansion of business through a variety of partnering or other relationship building mechanisms.
- Relevant experience with Value Segment products/customers
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to communicate with customers, cross-functional teams, multiple geographies, and senior management.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through skills.
- Energy and resourcefulness in achieving results.
- Financial and business analysis skills.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully and enthusiastically drive projects to completion
- Results oriented
In return, we offer you
Sharpen your talents with new challenges in our dynamic organization. As a market-driven company, we’re used to listening to our customers & apply the same thinking to our employees. We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits and flexibility in a career with a positive and supportive atmosphere in which to develop your talents further.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)