3.3 | Cambridge, MA | Hospital & Health Care | 10000+ Employees

Posted a week ago on July 30, 2020

Sr Product Marketing Manager

Full-time in Orlando, FL
Philips is a hospital & health care company headquartered in the Cambridge, MA area with 10000+ employees. Philips has a 3.3-star InHerSight Score, based on 1,197 ratings from 83 employees. 23 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

Sr. Product Marketing Manager

In this role, you have the opportunity to:

Has global responsibility for defining and managing a portfolio of General Specialty Care monitoring solutions throughout the whole product lifecycle from product creation to obsolescence.

You are responsible for:

• Develop business plans for assigned products, including gathering market research, competitive intelligence, and market requirements.
  • Develops and maintains intimate knowledge of the clinical areas where these solutions are used (such as Intensive Care Unit, Operating Room, Post-Anesthesia Care Unit, General Ward, etc.)
  • Develops and maintains intimate knowledge of the target markets where these solutions are used
  • Create customer requirements for new products based on customer research, market analysis, and clinical drivers. Represent these customers and champion the requirements through the product development process.
  • Performs a competitive comparison between competitors’ products and own products in various market segments
  • Work in cross-functional program teams to ensure timely definition, development and release of products; leads and coordinates all marketing functions
  • Timely performs all Product Marketing tasks and provides all key Product Marketing deliverables according to the Product Creation Process
  • Lead the global Go-To-Market activities associated with New Product Introductions (NPI), such as launch plans, Marketing Communications strategy, sales training, collateral development, and pricing.
  • Responsible for product structure and worldwide pricing.
  • Produces worldwide monthly sales forecast (12 months rolling)
  • Proposes and drives product-specific market research projects and customer preference testing
  • Partner with Global Sales to formulate marketing strategies for assigned products, including product positioning, value proposition, configuration, and pricing to deliver sales, orders, and margin objectives.
  • Develops and maintains contacts with sales reps, users and opinion leaders
  • Communicates all product-relevant issues and decisions to the Business Unit, Sales & Marketing Centers and the field as appropriate
  • Tracks and anticipates competitive developments and proposes/drives counter strategies

You are a part of: Monitoring Analytics (MA) General Specialty Care

To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:

• Undergraduate degree in marketing or business required.  Graduate level education in business or marketing highly desired.
  • Minimum of 5 years of product marketing experience.
  • Minimum of 3 years of clinical experience or a clinical background is desired
  • Demonstrated leadership in managing product life cycles, the positioning of products, commodity product management, new product introductions and the expansion of business through a variety of partnering or other relationship building mechanisms.
  • Relevant experience with Value Segment products/customers
  • Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to communicate with customers, cross-functional teams, multiple geographies, and senior management.
  • Strong verbal and written communication skills.
  • Strong attention to detail and follow-through skills.
  • Energy and resourcefulness in achieving results.
  • Financial and business analysis skills.
  • Demonstrated ability to successfully and enthusiastically drive projects to completion
  • Results oriented

In return, we offer you

Sharpen your talents with new challenges in our dynamic organization. As a market-driven company, we’re used to listening to our customers & apply the same thinking to our employees. We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits and flexibility in a career with a positive and supportive atmosphere in which to develop your talents further.

Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.

#LI-PH1