Sales, Coronary Territory Manager - Image Guided Therapy Devices (Los Angeles, CA)
In this role, you have the opportunity to:
Achieve field sales objectives through servicing current customers and in identifying and securing new customers. This is a very complex, process oriented, high level sales position that requires passion and enthusiasm.
Philips is a leading health technology company focused on improving people’s health and enabling better outcomes across the health continuum from healthy living and prevention, to diagnosis, treatment and home care. Philips leverages advanced technology and deep clinical and consumer insights to deliver integrated solutions. The company is a leader in diagnostic imaging, image-guided therapy, patient monitoring and health informatics, as well as in consumer health and home care. Headquartered in the Netherlands, Philips posted 2015 sales of EUR 16.8 billion and employs over 70,000+ employees with sales and services in more than 100 countries. News about Philips can be found at www.philips.com/newscenter.
You are responsible for:
- Responsible for achieving and growing coronary disposable sales in assigned US territory. Assists in advancing revenue and market position consistent with Company goals. Achieves deep and thorough account penetration and develops new target accounts.
- Responsible for territory analysis and planning to ensure revenue goals are achieved
- Assists in developing disposable pricing in conjunction with the AM and/or DM
- Develops and manages key customer relationships. Services sales territory and interfaces with customers directly including physicians, staff, and administrators.
- Serves existing and prospective customers by discovering customer needs and requirements and by meeting or exceeding their expectations.
- Strategically utilizes training and education opportunities available to customers
- Conducts sales presentations for new and existing customers as necessary.
- Meets with customers to define product/service needs and specifications. Continuously works with customers to monitor product performance and needs.
- Provides primary clinical training and education to customers. Assists in disseminating technical product information to customers. Assists in the development and execution of regional hospital staff training courses.
- Builds solid customer relations by interfacing directly with customers including physicians, nurses and technologists, training/education, research, and administration.
- Maintains up-to-date and accurate sales records. Input data and information into SFDC.
- Interfaces with marketing to quantify needs and to provide intelligence to management on competitive products and Company product enhancements.
- Keeps abreast of new products in the market and of current and future Company products.
- Process and monitor product complaint per company procedures.
- As necessary, performs other duties as required.
To be successful in this role, you will need the following skills and abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent training and/or experience required
- 5+ years in medical equipment, device sales, disposable sales - cardiology and/or ultrasound products required
- Knowledge of computer applications (i.e.: Microsoft Word, Excel, PP) required
- Knowledge of proper English usage, grammar, spelling, vocabulary and of generally accepted office practices, procedures and equipment
- Experience working in the medical device field required
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing and to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with persons contacted in the course of performing assigned duties including Company management and outside business associates
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent analytical, training and motivational skills
- Excellent advocacy and persuasive skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to exercise independent judgment consistent with department guidelines
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to maintain a professional image
Our offer to you:
Here at Philips WE ARE Working Together for a Better Tomorrow:
Philips' dedication to enriching lives is reflected in our company, our solutions, and a commitment to our people. Philips products lead to improved healthcare, faster diagnosis and better patient outcomes. Philips employees change lives every day.
Enjoy endless opportunities to learn, and develop your career in the directions to which you aspire. Philips Healthcare is a place where you will work with others whose far-reaching ideas and accomplishments have impacted over 200 million lives already. Please help us determine what’s next. Your ideas and ability to deliver will help to transform the future of healthcare, and allow you to create your own legacy.
Thanks to our employees, we are at the forefront of the Healthcare industry. Healthcare providers, backed by our many market leading solutions, are able to diagnose confidently, improve care, and increase the quality of life for patients across North America each and every day.
Advance your career in an environment that supports work-life balance, health & well-being and continuous learning. Making a difference begins right here, where you come first.
Find out more info about Philips at www.philips.com/na/careers
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)