Customer Operations Trainer - Service Max
In this role, you have the opportunity to
To be a part of a growing Operations Training Team that helps to deliver impactful training to Philips employees. He/She will help develop and prepare training plans from pre-existing curriculum, work instructions, and processes. This person will serve as a Trainer for the Customer Care Solutions Center Operations Team. The Trainer delivers New Hire Training, re-fresher training, specialized learning delivery for tools (systems), processes, soft-skills, and remote support call center and back-office workflows to a diverse audience using both classroom and virtual training environments.
This position requires proficient writing skills, eloquent classroom speaking ability and a strong commitment to provide quality technical/operations training to classes of up to 25 both face-to-face and virtual/remote training
You are responsible for
• Develop course materials to include lesson plans, instructor guides, training manuals, Power Points, information sheets, job aids, and student exercises.
• Formulate teaching outlines and determine instructional methods, such as individual training, group instruction, lectures, demonstrations, conferences, meetings, and workshops.
• Deliver new hire training program.
• Deliver technical training and soft skills training in support of Customer Operations & continuous improvement
• Facilitate the execution of all training plans delivered by external sources, third parties, and project teams.
• Assist with the design of training courses to include course description, course objectives, performance evaluations, course outline, and course agenda.
• Support training administration and management functions (e.g., CCSC Training Portal, TMS, etc.)
• Evaluate the quality of training through course evaluations
• Work on special project as assigned by Operations Manager
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• Bachelor’s degree required
• A minimum of Three years previous experience in Technical and or Call Center Training delivery and or facilitation
• Experience with instructional design and development
• CompTIA+ CTT Certification or other Training Certifications
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Experience using Adobe Connect, Microsoft Teams or other virtual platforms
• Experience with Train the Trainer sessions
Experience with Saleforce, ServiceMax or other CRM applications
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)