3.4 | Andover, MA | Hospital & Health Care | 10000+ Employees

Business Development Manager Enterprise Imaging/PACS (HIT)- MIDWEST

Full-time in Chicago, IL
Philips is a hospital & health care company headquartered in the Andover, MA area with 10000+ employees. Philips has a 3.4-star InHerSight Score, based on 970 ratings from 66 current or former employees. 22 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

Business Development Manager Enterprise Imaging/PACS (HIT)- MIDWEST

• Come join us as a Business Development Manager and take the lead in developing and executing regional strategies to drive new business growth in our Informatics Portfolio (Enterprise, Radiology PACS, Cardiology PACS and 3D AV solutions)!
  • Your Responsibilities:
    • Responsible for selling our complete Imaging Informatics Portfolio (Enterprise, Radiology PACS, Cardiology PACS and 3D AV solutions) into net new Health Systems in your assigned territory.
    • Research targeted accounts in your territory to understand their business challenges, critical metrics, issues, goals, and growth strategy to develop a Philips objective and strategy for your targeted accounts.
    • In collaboration with your team: District Sales VP, Account Executive (if applicable) and Specialists, create a detailed account strategy for each account in your assigned territory.
    • Be able to present articulately our Philips Health Informatics strategy.
    • Build, cultivate and leverage relationships in your targeted accounts to drive and uncover net new business opportunities within your territory.
    • Become the Trusted Advisor within your targeted key accounts by providing insights on industry trends, competitive landscape information, healthcare legislation, etc., to assist these accounts in reaching their goals.
    • Identify a strong funnel of growth potential by analyzing competitive replacement targets, account standardization plans, targeted accounts current contracts, accounts needs & strategies, understanding our solutions, leveraging our install base, and execution of a strategic plan to grow Philips imaging informatics (HIT) footprint.
    • Coach the sales team to meet and manage customer expectations throughout the sales process.

Drive the Realization of Account(s) Strategy and Metrics:

Act as single point of contact for our Philips HIT solutions for your targeted accounts and own Executive level relationships in those accounts.

Communicate, align and drive the team to execute on the overall Account strategy.

Negotiate and oversee development of contracts for compliance, terms and conditions, renewals and extensions.

Analyze account status to understand total Accounts and hospital specific activity leveraging the funnel into larger bulk buy and standardization opportunities.

Leverage Philips Business Tools to understand customer business needs and provide targeted solutions to include software and services.

Participate in customer meetings to closure.

Develop and leverage relationships to assist the sales team in deal execution.

Responsible for Account funnel, forecast and quota (AOP) performance.

Team within Philips:

• Build a strong internal network and align key players to support the delivery of value to our customers and execute deals.
    • Maximize the customer experience by creating a predictable process of information gathering and exchange to aligning the Account team to present a coordinated and efficient One Philips approach to the customer.
    • Initiate collaboration with Sr. Account Executive or Regional Sales Manager and other internal partners to validate and execute the Account Strategy and deal execution.
    • Utilize OneSource and SFDC to share knowledge and develop conversations across the business.
    • Demonstrate the Philips behaviors in all interactions

Your Profile:

• Four-year college degree minimum.
    • 5+ years of Hospital/IDN Field Sales experience calling on the C-level
    • Strong understanding of Enterprise Imaging Informatics (HIT) market, trends, value-based HC trends, etc…
    • Outstanding communication skills and demonstrated customer follow-up.
    • Demonstrated aptitude selling diverse IT portfolio solutions preferably in the Enterprise Imaging Informatics space.
    • Effective experience leading account teams and influencing a team without direct authority.
    • Experience selling into accounts characterized by a complex sales cycle with multiple decision makers
    • Engaging the interest of the customer and drawing them into meaningful, in-depth conversations
    • Educating the customer, not only about the sales organization's products and services, but also of industry trends and business drivers
    • Must live in assigned territory Midwest (IL, IN, OH, MI, MO, MN, WI, IA,NE, SD)
    • 75% travel

Our Offer:

Here at Philips WE ARE Working Together for a Better Tomorrow:

Philips' dedication to enriching lives is reflected in our company, our solutions, and a commitment to our people. Philips products lead to improved healthcare, faster diagnosis and better patient outcomes. Philips employees change lives every day.

Enjoy endless opportunities to learn, and develop your career in the directions to which you aspire. Philips Healthcare is a place where you will work with others whose far-reaching ideas and accomplishments have impacted over 200 million lives already. Please help us determine what’s next. Your ideas and ability to deliver will help to transform the future of healthcare, and allow you to create your own legacy.

Thanks to our employees, we are at the forefront of the Healthcare industry. Healthcare providers, backed by our many market leading solutions, are able to diagnose confidently, improve care, and increase the quality of life for patients across North America each and every day.

Advance your career in an environment that supports work-life balance, health & well-being and continuous learning. Making a difference begins right here, where you come first.

Apply today!

Find out more info about Philips at www.philips.com/na/careers

Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.

#LI-PH1

INDSales1

If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password  button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to careersite@philips.com