Sr. Marketing Manager, Sleep and Online Channels, North America Sleep & Respiratory Care (Pittsburgh PA)
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Lead the marketing activities for online channels and sleep categories. As the marketing and business owner, you will be fully responsible for e business execution, including strategy, execution, marketing activation, new product introductions, customer acquisition, budget, and P&L management. The incumbent would lead a new sleep business category.
You are responsible for
- Responsible for delivering on the P&L and annual financial targets
- Analyze consumer research and competitor information
- Collaborate with global team to develop product and claim roadmaps
- Generate demand in new and existing markets, including channel optimization
- Work with global team to plan and execute consumer & market research
- Work with customers to create robust activation plans to drive and exceed business goals
- Draw and present actionable conclusions from research and data sources in a way that is actionable
- Develops robust marketing briefs & briefs agencies with support from Brand team
- Manages budget, both for working and non-working spend
- Develops an in-depth understanding of the various patient & buyer segments
- Summarizes research outcomes and implications for activation
- Uses their in-depth customer understanding to develop a winning content strategy
- Develops understanding of differences in consumers between different channels and develops content specific to those parties
- Implements a continuous learning and optimization process based on KPI performance
- Provide training on new marketing activation materials, and optimize promotions.
- Ensure a seamless and optimized process from order to delivery, and to ensure a superior warranty & service offering.
- Collaborate with Product development, Sales, Finance, etc.
You are a part of –
The Sleep and Respiratory Care business and part of the NA SRC Marketing team and directly report to the Sr. Director Marketing, NA SRC. Our business is becoming a truly digital business, utilizing products, services and data to meet the increasing needs of its customers, whilst growing its geographical footprint. You will be in a leading role to drive this change, working across the end-to-end value chain. The role offers an attractive balance of strategic thinking and hands-on activity, allowing you to own and shape this new category.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelors, MBA preferred
- 10+ years Brand Management/Marketing experience
- Experience developing go to market plans
- Startup mentality with ability to navigate a large organization
- Digital marketing & advocacy marketing experience required
- Experience with software and software as a solution (SaaS) preferred
- Broad understanding of the B2C and DTC Spaces
- Deep experience in and across respective healthcare markets and segments
- Desire to think creatively, out-of-the-box, and to innovate
- Proven ability to work successfully in multidisciplinary program team environment, coupled with experience supporting customers and sales teams
- Highly driven, self-motivated, entrepreneurial, and goal oriented
- Ability to motivate large marketing and sales organizations for the promotion of related products and services
- Excellent presentation and written skills
- Ability and willingness to travel.
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. We believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)