Online Payment & Fraud specialist
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Help build a high growth business that will help improve the lives of millions of people while advancing Philips journey as a global leader in Health Technology. Working in Philips’ Accounting Operations (AccOps) organization, you’ll have an opportunity to work at the core of the financial heart of the Philips. Your challenge is to support Philips E-commerce in its rapid growth with a focus on the North American markets. You’ll be tasked with the responsibility of maintaining a smooth financial operation of the online shop while working in an expanding and dynamic environment.
Your role will be to manage the order to cash process of the Philips direct channels on a daily basis. This includes the areas of payment processing, fraud screening and remittance clearing. Moreover, you will help defining and implementing finance related requirements and make improvements in the end-to-end online payment process as a whole where possible.
You are responsible for (but not limited to)
- Monitoring, analyzing and controlling the order to cash processes for credit cards and online payments
- Support implementation and optimization of fraud prevention tool
- Manage and optimize the remittance process
- Maintain a clear and up to date accounts receivable position
- Handle payment disputes and manual refunds
- Review feasibility of new order flows from a finance and system perspective
- Provide accurate and reliable reporting on sales to stakeholders of the shop
- Responsible for making sure regulations are met
- Sparring partner for the central E-commerce team for implementing new functionalities and fixing issues
- Continuously drive improvements in the E-commerce processes
- Independent working approach and become a subject matter expert in this area
You are a part of a team
Within the Nashville & Panama Credit & Collections teams as well as the North America Treasury organization. You'll have an opportunity to partner with IT and other supporting organization regarding new implementations and issues; collaborate with our Financial back-offices.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in finance & accounting, business administration or economics is preferred
- 2 + years of relevant experience in eCommerce and Online Payments domain
- Strong finance or accounting background
- Relevant experience with liaising with Online Payment Providers
- Excellent analytical skills
- Pro-active, independent and hands-on attitude
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel and SAP (SD and FICO)
- Business driven attitude and possess the ability to partner for the E-commerce team
In return, we offer you
We offer you a dynamic working environment in an innovative business, which offers you excellent opportunities to further develop and fully exploit your talents. This job comes with a competitive salary, excellent benefits and up-to-date training.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)