3.3 | Cambridge, MA | Hospital & Health Care | 10000+ Employees

Posted 3 months ago on Aug. 12, 2020

Sales, Associate Account Manager - Sleep and Respiratory Care (Minneapolis)

Full-time in Minneapolis, MN
Philips is a hospital & health care company headquartered in the Cambridge, MA area with 10000+ employees. Philips has a 3.3-star InHerSight Score, based on 1,197 ratings from 83 employees. Employees have left 23 comments about their experiences working for the company on InHerSight.

Sales, Associate Account Manager - Sleep and Respiratory Care (Minneapolis)

Sales, Associate Account Manager – Sleep and Respiratory Care (Minneapolis)

In this role, you have the opportunity to

Grow customer relationships and deliver exceptional service through product demonstrations, in-services, training, and solution selling. Customer relationships and call points will include durable medical equipment companies, sleep labs (including evening sales calls to sleep technologists), physicians, and other healthcare referral sources.

You are responsible for

• Increasing Philips brand preference for our Patient Interface solutions from referral sources and DME’s through team driven directives. This would include providing product demos and in-services, selling and supporting our solutions, selling and supporting 2D/3D Mask Selector, gaining acceptance and brand preference for our products, and providing literature and support materials.
  • Collaborating with corresponding Account Managers, Sales Specialist and Regional Sales Director to drive sales initiatives within their assigned Region.
  • Delivering patient interface growth in the Region measured by assigned sales target
  • Gaining voice of customer feedback and market intelligence.
  • Coordinating internal and external resources to obtain objectives involving local sales force and marketing support
  • Contributing to the development and implementation of local marketing strategies.
  • Analyzing and reporting out on sales results and market/competition trends.

You are a part of

Philips Sleep and Respiratory Care team, which works in concert with care providers to support a patient-centered and coordinated sleep and respiratory disease management approach. Our innovations support recovery and chronic care at home and connect extended care teams seamlessly, to give our healthcare partners and their patients the confidence and peace of mind that they’re always getting the care they need.

To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience

• Strong people skills, communication, territory management, and business acumen including effective time management and organizational skills
  • Demonstrated ability to overcome objections, manage resistance, and execute the sales process for Patient Interface portfolio growth
  • Highly motivated, independent self-starter able to work in a team environment
  • Consultative sales style to support solutions for customers
  • Strong sales presentation skills and the ability to effectively promote products and services
  • Bachelor’s degree
  • 2+ years’ sales, marketing, or clinical experience
  • Knowledge of computer applications and basic computer skills
  • Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
  • Ability to represent the Company at professional and business functions in a competent manner and maintain a professional image
  • Excellent analytical, training, and motivational skills
  • Ability to maintain confidentiality and work under pressure
  • Ability to travel approximately 60%

In return, we offer you

This position offers you the opportunity to play a vital role in growing market penetration in the region and to the overall growth of our business. For Marketing and Sales Professionals, the rewards for working at Philips are huge. You operate at the heart of a worldwide company that continues to transform itself, to become ever more market-driven and consumer-focused.

Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.

It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.

Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran