Search Marketing Manager, Personal Health (Stamford CT)
In this role, you have the opportunity to
As part of the Marketing Operations team for Philips Personal Health group in North America, and in collaboration with Category Marketing Teams, develop and execute best-in-class search marketing programs – ensuring consistency and quality through the digital consumer decision journey.
You are responsible for
- Act as the main day-to-day lead for SEM, providing strategic recommendations, tactical direction, budget pacing, performance review and optimization of search campaigns.
- Work closely with search agency to develop Paid Search strategy, testing methodology, and run A/B test experiments on landing pages and text ads.
- Analyze and optimize campaigns from multiple perspectives including keyword/ad copy CTR, conversion rates, seasonal/geographical trends, search queries, landing pages, conversion funnel, quality score, competitors, and distribution channel to maximize ROI
- Identify areas of improvement, communicate actionable insights and measure efficiency and effectiveness of different efforts by examining KPIs
- Work with Category Marcom Leads to create new creatives, copy, and optimize landing pages to increase ROI
- Employ SEO tactics to achieve a higher ranking in search engine results pages.
- Manage marketing tags and pixels including overall tracking strategy, implementation and reporting
- Proactively learn about search engine behaviors, technology, news and strategies and present key developments and discoveries with the other team members via internal and external communications
You are a part of
This role reports to the Director of Integrated Communications for Philips Personal Health in North America and is a key player in overall Integrated Communications Team.
- Support senior management and marketing in ad-hoc requests.
- Develop and coordinate means to seek regular input from Sr. Management and key constituencies
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelors degree required
- 4 years + of Search marketing experience
- Proficiency in strategic campaign development and management, content management, Search Marketing planning and execution.
- The ability to perform with a high degree of autonomy, demonstrate creativity and problem-solving skills and communicate complex messages to diverse audiences.
- An inquisitive nature and an interested to check the data on all accounts and curious to find out the causes and effects of tests/changes/etc. The ability to find the story within the data. Not just the “what,” but the “why”
- Solid MS Office skills (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint); Knowledge of Omniture/google analytics an advantage
- The ability to engage, inspire and influence stakeholders at all levels.
- Demonstrated knowledge of new technological trends, and the value of emerging channels, platforms, and/or technology.
- Provider of strategic review and direction.
- Experience in interfacing with both technical and business teams
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven atmosphere
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. We believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)