Parts Coordinator SPS
Job Title: Parts Coordinator SPS
Location: Nashville, TN, USA
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Obtain a dynamic and rewarding career opportunity as an 1st shift Parts Coordinator.
You are responsible for:
Materials & Logistics Process & Development:
- Manage all activities of the Materials & Logistics staff including productivity, quality, over time, inter-department relations, staffing, and performance.
- Ensures timely and accurate performance reporting and reviews. Participates in developing quality measurement guidelines and minimum requirements for staff training.
- Manage facility and ensure infrastructure maintenance and corrective actions are provided to support sustained operations.
- Engage in construction and warehouse planning to support business growth.
- Manage inventory process controls and operational compliance in storage of materials.
- Management and coordination with Philips entities for return materials and support.
- Coordinates department responses to customer or department issues. Works with other departments, as necessary, to provide quick and accurate response.
- Manage Shared tools program and operations including new tool growth, tool enhancements, and field support.
- Responsible for the quality of work, process adherence, escalations, coaching/mentoring, disciplinary action, staff development, goal formulation and performance review.
- Manage reclamation of materials and maximize optimal revenue while driving Philips circular economy initiatives.
- Manage equipment transaction support including deinstallation, transportation, and administrative oversight.
- Effectively control expenses through economical utilization of materials and equipment.
- Manage transactional operations for outside repairs; including technical coordination, quoting, RMA, and transportation of materials.
- Participate in inventory planning meetings to ensure proper levels of inventory are achieved based on market data and inventory plans implemented per modality/model/part to define min, max, and par levels for inventory stock.
- Identify and exploit opportunities to reduce the cost and improve the quality of transportation and packaging of materials.
- Ensure the Logistical Operations area is kept clean, organized, and clutter free and that applicable areas are properly maintained.
- Collaborate with Q&R to sustain a quality-centric mindset to ensure compliance with all applicable FDA, ISO, and other regulations, as well as all APM/Philips documented policies & procedures.
- Ensure that daily valid ESD wristbands & monitoring devices are within compliance and maintained, where applicable
- Ensure all parts are handled with ESD compliance per training.
- Ensure that "instadose" meter is worn at all times around radiation emitting devices and that monthly readings are taken, where applicable
Personal Conduct & Teamwork:
- Demonstrates appropriate and professional communications, both written and verbal, to internal and external personnel
- Utilize appropriate technology to support effective communication (Laptop apps like Outlook and Lync, cellphone, and texting.
- Be prompt for all meetings and scheduled calls. Maintain regular work schedule attendance. Complete all assigned tasks within expected timeframes.
- Promote positive teamwork between peers and all Philips/AllParts colleagues.
- Actively promote AllParts Medical and Multi-Vendor services to all stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Models the Philips cultural behaviors; Our behaviors describe essential traits like winning, taking ownership, teamwork and acting with integrity. Yet we can sharpen our focus on customers, delivering with quality, acting fast and being eager to improve. And inspiration drives all of us to make the extra effort to succeed.
- Respect and respond to survey results as internal/external customer feedback indicating need or opportunity of process and/or product improvement.
- Complete expense reports within the time allotted per policy. Attach all receipts to P-Card purchases and provide description of item purchased and how it is being used.
You are a part of a team
The AllParts Medical organization provides solutions to customers to ensure patient serviceability. As part of Philips Global Services & Solutions, AllParts Medical is a global leader in medical components, parts, assemblies, and full units.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- At least one year of warehousing experience
- At least one year of experience operating a forklift/material handling equipment (preferred)
- Strong computer skills (Excel, and/or Salesforce)
- High School Diploma or equivalent
In return, we offer you an opportunity to join us in our call to action. This is a permanent position that comes with a generous full benefits package. Our goal is to help as many healthcare providers as possible to deal with the growing numbers of critical patients.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)