Marketing Manager, Radiation Oncology (Downstream)
In this role, you have the opportunity to
The Marketing Manager Radiation Oncology is responsible for all aspects of downstream marketing for the Radiation Oncology portfolio. Additionally includes some engagement of downstream marketing for the broader PDS portfolio. Includes developing and managing NA marketing programs related to visibility, installed base management and new order intake. Engages with the PD marketing organization to develop marketing collaterals and customer event activities.
You are responsible for
- The Marketing Manager Radiation Oncology is responsible for the downstream marketing activities related to Philips Radiation Oncology Therapy Planning portfolio and developing and managing NA marketing and sales campaigns and programs related to visibility, installed base management and new order intake
- Increase customer awareness for Philips RadOnc and Oncology Solutions through trade shows, webinars, trade shows, P2P activities, advertising, educational programs, white papers, customer events, and PR campaigns to assure maximum impact of resource spend.
- Support the NPI process with product positioning/configuration/pricing strategies, sales tools, proof points, and customer collaterals
- Develop and implement an internal training plan for oncology sales teams at account manager, account executive and modality specialist levels.
- Develop and leverage a network of KOL's, luminary sites, societies and other corporate entities and leverage these relationships to deliver sales and customer support material (e.g. educational programs, testimonials, proof points, etc.)
- Develop product and solution positioning strategies, including capex and opex business models. Enable market activation, drive and track progress.
- Align marketing efforts with the broader oncology solutions portfolio including pathology, informatics, genomics, and disease specific programs, e.g. prostate, lung, liver, breast, etc.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree, MBA preferred.
- 7+ years of downstream marketing experience
- Working knowledge of the radiation oncology/therapy planning market preferred
- Demonstrated successful skills at identifying customer requirements and acting upon same
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to communicate with cross-functional and multiple location teams
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through skills
- Resourcefulness in achieving results
US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship fora work-authorized visa.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)