Manager – Business Development, Connected Care
In this role, you have the opportunity to Support the development of the overall partnering and acquisition agenda in support of the Connected Care and related business strategies.
The role is based in Cambridge, MA.
You are responsible for
- · Manages the execution of the SCIM portfolio meeting and captures key topics, actions, and decisions
- · Supports development of healthcare partnership opportunities, including business model development and supporting materials (e.g. workshop decks, pitch decks, etc)
- · Supports CC SMAP leadership team in development of internal materials/processes to facilitate effective decision-making forums such as PIAC and strategic reviews
- · Ensures up-to-date catalogue of in process and emerging M&A targets, partnerships, and healthcare system codevelopments conversations
- · Being a close counterpart to the Heads of Strategy of the different Markets (country organizations) and businesses, or Group Strategy and helping to execute on strategies across Philips
You are a part of:
The Connected Care (CC) Business is the global leader in providing patient monitoring, population health, and therapeutic care solutions. The Connected Care Cluster has the ambition to seamlessly connect patients, caregivers and ultimately consumers both inside and outside the hospital, enabling true networks of care. We will build on our existing strengths, bringing together monitoring and therapeutic devices, software and services to create smart solutions to deliver on the quadruple aim of value-based healthcare. The Connected Care Cluster has approximately $4.8B in revenue and 17% EBITA.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- A minimum 2 years recent experience in a top tier strategy consulting firm (Bain, BCG, McKinsey, Roland Berger, etc.); alternatively, 3 to 6 years in new business development or strategy with a top-tier international company or 3 to 6 years in a private equity or venture capital firm;
- International business experience a plus;
- Excellent academic track record;
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills;
- Fluency in written and spoken English;
- Willingness to travel (25%).
In return, we offer you
You will be actively involved in the decision-making process of the Business Group Leadership Team and have the ability to work in a wide variety of business environments and models. The position is viewed as an exciting assignment and an ideal stepping-stone towards executive opportunities within the broader Philips organization.
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to build a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering creative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)