Direct-to-Consumer Partner Manager, Personal Health (Stamford CT)
In this role, you have the opportunity to
The D2C Partner (L&I) Manager is responsible for maximizing business opportunity from new and existing customer and affiliate channel relationships in line with the Personal Health (PH) strategy. You will develop and implement a partnership strategy focused on D2C revenue and profit for PH whilst maintaining a strong grasp of the P&L and accounts forecast, to ensuring both targets and expectation are met by driving profitable sustainable growth. The partnership manager is well aware of our company strategy, our market position and the product portfolio. The D2C Partner Manager is a self-starter, self-motivated and deliver both a sales and marketing plan in order to generate traffic growth and drive new business. He/she is customer focused, have an entrepreneurial mind-set and be highly results driven.
You are responsible for
- Coordinating the calendar for our loyalty partnerships
- Brief campaign pages in our new e-commerce platform, working closely with digital services
- Plan required stock and create promotions, assets, copy and consumer care briefings to ensure prerequisites of each single campaign.
- Optimize the portfolio for running campaigns in order to maximize basket value & online sales
- Consult and collaborate with internal stakeholders and external partners in complex campaigns and mapping of consumer journey.
- Performance Manage in close collaboration with affiliate agency
- Create sales reports and evaluate key learnings for future campaigns with stakeholders to grow L&I business
- Build and implement a Partnerships Strategy for and ensuring sales plans are achieved
- Actively build the channel within the sales funnel framework (leads, call, follow up, conversion & sale)
- Execute a strong and rolling marketing plan for our partners, with regular reviews.
- Constructing, proposing & evaluating individual deals – test and learn
- Focus on value-add opportunities that are desirable to consumers, to boost core D2C sales for category specific and site-wide promotions.
- Showcase areas of success from partnerships / affiliates across the wider PH community, educating them on the value of the channel and share learning.
- Lead an outside-in perspective, attend key events, webinars and industry education. Network with internal and external peers.
You are a part of
The Philips Personal Health organization Center of Excellence and will report to Director, Consumer Experience and Engagement NA. This position is located based in Stamford, CT.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- 3+ years of consumer care & community management experience; electronics, personal care categories, healthcare and/or CPG is a plus
- BS/BA required, in business, marketing or similar field preferred; Master’s degree preferred
- Must be up to date on digital technology, personal care trends
- Starting experience in e-commerce, in a vertical or wholesale environment
- Proficiency in retail and profit-based metrics, data driven
- Ability to respond with speed and agility
- A continuous improvement mindset & the ambition to set trends
- Outgoing and positive personality with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A driven, solution-oriented candidate, who is an excellent project manager, able to work in a multi-functional team with various stakeholders
In return, we offer you
The opportunity to grow your career in a company that values the interaction between technology and people. You can join an innovative company that makes a real difference to people’s lives. You will be surrounded by passionate, insightful colleagues who share your drive to create superior customer experiences. Your work will be challenging and full of opportunities for growth. Variety and challenge will be part of your daily routine. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)