Ultrasound Team Lead
Operate as a team lead for the Customer Fulfillment Center Ultrasound team responsible for end-to-end daily operations, compliance training and enforcing process guidelines from order entry to delivery. This is a fast-paced role requiring the ability to motivate and lead a team, possessing excellent communication and time-management skills along with being detail oriented. To perform this job successfully an individual must be highly organized, understand business processes, and become a subject matter expert in Philips’ quoting, auditing, and inventory processes within the Customer Fulfillment Center operations team.
You are responsible for (but not limited to)
- Maintaining superior understanding of Philips’ business, product & service offerings, Siebel configurations, order processing, and company specific terms and conditions.
- Ensures Customer purchase orders submitted to Philips are documented and compliant with established business controls, policies, and contractual agreements.
- Manage multiple projects, and act as the Subject Matter Expert on all tools used in the department: Salesforce, Siebel/Apptus, Master Data (BPDH), SAP, and DAS.
- Troubleshooting and providing resolutions to highly complex issues with reporting/quoting tools and end user disputes.
- End user testing of Siebel/Apptus and other tools with ability to interface effectively between Siebel/Apptus, modelers, IT, and other end users.
- Monitor and train new Commercial Operations Specialists on quoting, order booking, and related business processes.
- Collaborate with team SMEs in development, publishing, and maintenance of desk procedures in support of the business. Ensures established processes are in compliance with Philips’ Quality Standards of Business Conduct are followed.
- Responsible for review & reporting of applicable team metrics/KPI’s on a defined cadence, as agreed to with direct line management.
- Assist Management with team updates and work with Account Managers to resolve/answer issues and questions. Escalates to appropriate levels of management and applicable stakeholders, via proactive communications, all shortfalls directly, or indirectly effecting the initiative, supporting internal and/or external customer(s) commitments and/or expectations.
- Collaborate with multiple departments to ensure customer expectations are fulfilled while complying with company policies.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the catalog and configurations.
- Effectively sets priorities with team in order to meet workload, commitments, and all applicable established departmental goals.
- May be responsible for, and act as organizational consultant and spokesperson for applicable initiatives, projects, or the operation of existing programs.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
You are a part of
In 2017, Governor Bill Haslam announced that Philips would be bringing 800 new jobs to Tennessee. Since the announcement, Philips Global Business Services North America has continued to expand and develop in the Greater Nashville area. Philips is a global leader in health technology that makes life better for people, like you, through meaningful innovation. This position will be a part of our Global Business Services (GBS) group responsible for leading operational execution, reducing complexity and increasing efficiencies as the in-house team that continuously improves performance to better support our customers. We are looking to build a new team in Nashville of passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse professionals empowering excellence around the world for Philips to achieve our mission to improve the lives of 3B people a year by 2030.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent combination of education and/or experience is preferred
- 2+ years of relevant Lead experience is preferred
- 3+ years of Customer Service/Supply Chain related business or administration experience is preferred
- 2+ years of business systems experience (ex: SAP/ ERP systems, MS Office, Siebel) & Quality Management systems (ICS Control, SOX etc.) preferred
- Ability to motivate a team, set priorities to ensure completion of assigned workload, demonstrate “outside the box” thinking, and meet time sensitive deadlines
- Possess excellent verbal, written communication skills along with the ability to communicate clearly to both internal and external customers
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, deadline driven collaborative team environment
- Positive, self-starting, flexible and forward-thinking individual with strong organizational skills who can work both independently and in a team environment
- Strong documentation skills, with a high attention to accuracy and detail
- Complies with Philips’ quality standards, business conduct, and all established processes are followed
In return, we offer you
We offer you a dynamic working environment in an innovative business, which offers you excellent opportunities to further develop and fully exploit your talents. This job comes with a competitive salary, excellent benefits and up-to-date training.
Company relocation benefits will not be provided for this position. Candidates need to live within the territory or within commuting distance to the Greater Nashville area.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)