Senior Manager of Complaint Handling
In this role, you have the opportunity to
To improve complaint operations, a Sr. Manager of Complaint Handling is required to focus on the activities supporting the Complaint Operations Function. This role is responsible for achieving critical KPIs and compliance to applicable regulations.
You are responsible for
- Manages a team of individuals performing complaint investigations and associated activities
- Monitors metrics and drives process improvements based on performance trends.
- Leading the team as a people manager, motivating the team and ensuring through good leadership that defined performance outcomes are ensured.
- Assist in driving product quality improvements and support quality-based processes to ensure the highest quality of our products and solutions as well as compliance with all applicable regulations and requirements. This includes teaming up with business partners to share feedback in order to improve product performance.
- Ensure proper analysis of product quality, safety, and reliability issues and effective communication to management and other functions.
- Representing, presenting complaint handling content at management meetings such as CAPA review Board meetings.
- Initiate and facilitate corrective or preventative actions as needed.
- Ensure quality customer and regulatory communications.
- Assist in the achieving strategic goal and objectives.
- Establishes and assures adherence to budgets, schedules, work plans, and performance requirements.
- Support and participate in internal and external audits, risk management and post-market activities.
- Collaborate with business partners to share feedback in order to improve product performance.
You are a part of
You will be part of the Therapeutic Care business group complaint handling management team.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- 3+ years of experience working in a complaint handling function within the medical device industry.
- 3+ of people management in the medical device industry, preferably in a complaint handling capacity.
- 3+ of daily usage of electronic complaint handling system, preferably TrackWise
- Detailed knowledge of appropriate global medical device regulations, requirements, and standards, such as 21 CFR Parts 803 and 820, ISO13485, ISO14971, European Medical Device Directive (93/42/EEC), Canadian Medical Devices Regulation (SOR/98-282), Japanese MHLW Ordinance 169;
- Bachelor in Engineering or Science degree
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills at all levels in the organization, a real people manager.
- Good analytical skills and process improvement capabilities with the ability to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways
- Experience with participating in internal and external audits preferred.
- Experience managing remote employees preferred
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- High reliability and quality focus
- High engagement, motivation and flexibility
In return, we offer you
The opportunity to manage a team currently going through rapid growth. This person will be trusted to implement a strategy to improve regulatory compliance and process efficiency. This person will be collaborating with post market leadership to transition the organization to meet EU MDR post market surveillance compliance.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)