Salesforce Administrator/Developer Nashville, TN
In this role, you have the opportunity to:
Make major contributions to operations and service processes that enable the Philips Multi-Vendor Service organization to meet the needs of it’s customers and maintain medical equipment within hospitals.
- Responsible for administration/development activities related to Salesforce applications including the development, testing, promotion and execution of new functionality to support key strategies for MultiVendor Customer Services.
- Responsible for compliance with regulations, standards and codes of good practice relating to information and documentation, records management, information assurance and data protection. Effectively partners with key users to prioritize improvement projects to drive results to a successful outcome.
- Devises and implements document and record systems, including classification, retrieval and retention processes.
- Ensuring compliance with organizational policies and procedures and overall information management strategy. Integrate tools like Salesforce and/or other Business Intelligence tools into use by the team and deliver higher value to the business.
- Pro-actively managing dependencies, issues, risks and potential roadblocks to successfully meet organizational expectations and project goals. Reporting out to the team, and upwards within the organization, using agile methodologies as well as any other established avenues of communication. Working closely with managers, team members and stakeholders to ensure maintenance of the requirements, product backlog, as well as preparation of release plans and road maps.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Extensively skilled in Salesforce application development.
- Specialize in process optimization by creating efficiencies using system functionality and workflow.
- Manage multiple application development projects from conception to release and beyond.
- Manage the creation and support of a wide variety of systems and process applications
- Support the build, creation, testing, release, documentation, communication and training of new enhancements.
- Thorough understanding of object-oriented concepts, API integrations, Apex Triggers/Classes, Unit Test Coverage and overall SFDC best practices.
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning Experience implementation
- Extremely knowledgeable of Salesforce.com declarative functions including: Work Flow Rules, Validation Rules, Sharing Rules, Process Builder, Flows
- Deep understanding of relationship types and pros and cons to each
- Knowledge of SFDC governance limits and development best practices
- 3+ years of administration experience in Salesforce.com.
You are a part of:
- The Philips Multi-Vendor Service (MVS) organization helps hospitals stay up and running by maintaining all of the medical equipment within the hospital facility. You will be a part of the MVS Salesforce.com operations team. We believe in working hard, and playing hard. You will be a part of a team of Salesforce.com professionals and be given the opportunity to contribute to efforts to enhance and improve the organizations work flows. In addition, you and the team will support the Philips InfoView SaaS offering. InfoView is a computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) used by hospitals throughout North America.
In return, we offer you:
- Casual work environment.
- Work from home one day a week.
- Challenging opportunities to promote your growth and Salesforce.com skills.
- Market Competitive Salary.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)