Zone Installation Manager - Diagnostic Imaging and Ultrasound (East Zone)
Zone Installation Manager – Diagnostic Imaging and Ultrasound (East Zone)
In this role, you have the opportunity to:
Position is responsible for managing the installation of Philips medical equipment at customer sites within an assigned territory. Plan, direct and monitor projects from initiation through delivery to meet revenue targets and cost projections, effectively managing cycle time and inventory. Manage customer relationship to maximize customer satisfaction. Position involves extensive interaction with all levels of management both within Philips (e.g. Sales, Service, OM, PMGs) and the client organization. Serve as a mediator to internal issues and conflicting priorities for teams focused on the delivery of products to clients. Organize interdepartmental activities ensuring on-time project delivery.
You are responsible for the following:
- Primary liaison between assigned customers and Philips “back room” organizations for each assigned project/order, including:
- Coordinate with Philips teams to ensure required resources/manpower are in place to complete the project
- Keep the internal Philips customers informed of progress/status of the project.
- Monitor progress of the project to key timelines. Work with Philips organizations to keep projects on track
- Work with Commercial Operations to ensure forecast revenue timing for assigned projects
- Ensure customer site readiness for installation of DI systems prior to delivery
- Minimize overall project cycle time and maximized customer satisfaction
- Responsible for timely completion of FDA compliant Installation Paperwork
- Effectively recruit, onboard, and integrate new hires into team
- People Performance Management (PPM)
- Champion development and retention of top talent
- Identify and address poor performance
- Coach and develop direct reports
- Leverage the capabilities of employees
To succeed in this role, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrated track record of project management skills
- 5+ years related experience Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Able to understand site and equipment technical requirements (HVAC, Electrical, Mechanical, Environmental), to include reading of site-specific floor plans, drawings and specifications, a plus
- Demonstrated experience in effective relationship management with all levels and backgrounds across all departments and organizational levels with ability to instill confidence in all situations. This includes customer management, local project managers and contractors, and internal Philips organizations.
- Able to manage own work and accomplish objectives through others without supervision
- Excellent time management, analytical and listening skills Demonstrated effective problem-solving skills
- Effective communication skills including demonstrated stand-up presentation skills, group facilitation and ability to effectively interact with customers.
- Experience with MS office suite, SharePoint, web browsers, Adobe Acrobat, Salesforce, SAP and an understanding of databases
- Exceptional written and verbal communication including working with our international business partners, presentation, customer service and conflict resolution skills
- Flexible work style and ability to adapt to customer and Philips requirements
- Travel required within assigned zone and infrequently outside zone
In return, we offer you
At Philips, we are driven by our mission to improve the lives of 3 billion people per year by 2025, and every day we move closer to achieving our goal by creating cutting-edge solutions that lead to confident diagnosis, improved care, and increased quality of life for patients. Thanks to our employees who share our passion for improving lives, we are at the forefront of the Healthcare industry leading in image guided interventions, ultrasound, patient monitoring, cardiology informatics, sleep therapy and respiratory care. Named one of the Top 50 Happiest Companies in America in 2013, we enable our employees to create a legacy in life through their work and support their development through people-centric learning, total rewards and personalized development planning programs.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
No Sponsorship offered:
"US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa."
“Company relocation benefits will not be provided for this position. Candidates need to live within the territory”
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)