Supervisor, Frontline Operations (5pm-1am, Sunday-Thursday)
In this role, you have the opportunity to
The Supervisor of Customer Care Solutions is responsible for the coordination/administration overseeing Front-line operational processes, supporting the field team to provide an exceptional service to our customers.
You are responsible for
- Responsible for hiring, employee development, recommending promotions, completing performance reviews, counseling, making salary decisions, and terminating the employees that report to them.
- Coordinates/administers and oversees all processes within Frontline.
- Work closely with FSEs and RSMs to resolve escalations.
- Provides support to field organizations and customers by researching and resolving issues in a timely manner.
- Escalates issues to Senior Management as necessary and follows up with proper documentation as necessary.
- Monitors and adjusts team schedules.
- Provides training and assistance to CSS4s.
- Requires the ability to analyze problems, develop solutions and communicate the resolution to team members as well as management.
- Participates on various Lean projects.
- Prepares/monitors department reports and takes appropriate corrective actions, when necessary.
- Develops and implements process improvements to procedures.
- Interfaces with customers and senior management regarding solutions to routine problems.
- Participates in hiring and staff development activity.
- May perform other related duties as assigned.
You are a part of
Our first level supervisor team managing a team of up to 10 direct reports supporting the Customer Care Solutions Center based in Alpharetta, GA.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field, highly desirable or equivalent experience.
- At least three years of contact center experience, with at least three years’ experience in a customer service environment desired.
- Experience in hiring, employee development, recommending promotions, completing performance reviews, counseling, making salary decisions, and terminating the employees Leadership skills and experience in coaching others in a team environment desired.
- Advanced skills in using MS Windows and Office (e.g., Word, Excel).
- Advanced knowledge of OneEMS.
- Strong interpersonal skills required in interactions with internal staff, and external customers.
- Advanced math skills and business skills required.
- Knowledge of healthcare products and industry standards a plus.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment. Skill in prioritizing tasks required.
- Strong organizational skills and aptitude for detail.
- Ability to provide supervision on day-to-day activities, maintaining a high degree of integrity.
- Ability to use good judgment, use of professional concepts and company objectives, in resolving a wide range of complex issues in creative and effective ways.
- Leadership abilities and experience in coaching staff members required.
In return, we offer you
A leadership role where you will continue to be challenged and have a direct impact on driving efficiency and operational improvements for our Customer Care Solutions Center.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)