3.3 | Cambridge, MA | Hospital & Health Care | 10000+ Employees

Posted 2 weeks ago on May 13, 2020

Sales, Senior Solution Specialist - CT (Indianapolis)

Full-time in Indianapolis, IN
Philips is a hospital & health care company headquartered in the Cambridge, MA area with 10000+ employees. Philips has a 3.3-star InHerSight Score, based on 1,181 ratings from 82 employees. 23 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

Sales, Senior Solution Specialist - CT (Indianapolis)

In this role, you have the opportunity to:

Be an integral part of this dynamic team as an experienced CT Sales Specialist. This position offers you the opportunity to play a vital role in increasing market penetration in the Indiana and Kentucky markets and to the overall growth of our business. As a Philips employee, you get the chance to operate at the heart of a worldwide company that continues to transform itself, to become ever more market-driven and consumer focused.

You are responsible for:

• Supporting the Account Manager/Account Executive (AM/AE) on the sales process with solution definition, design and proposing a solution to address the customer’s specific need.
  • Acting as knowledge expert on product to support the AM/AE and the customer needs.
  • Assisting AM/AE with customer presentations specifically focused on the clinical and technical components of the value proposition.  Understand and address competitive positioning.
  • Coordinating product positioning and product qualification with AM/AE as needed.
  • Partnering with AM/AE to drive a strategy to build value by utilizing on-site demonstrations, clinical trials, site visits, and national clinical showcase sites.
  • Assisting the AM/AE with the technical product input for the development of the quote and order as well as input on estimated target pricing.
  • Partnering with the AM/AE to understand customer needs at the clinical and technical call points.
  • Identifying and reporting new opportunities within assigned territory.
  • Understanding the business opportunities in the region and assist the RSM/AM/AE in driving visibility of the business.
  • Providing Field Marketing with input on sales tools, pricing issues and competitive threats which enable Field Marketing to best support the Specialists and provide input to the business.

To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:

• Four-year college degree or equivalent experience preferred
  • 5+ years medical device sales experience; CT sales experience preferred, but not required
  • Clinical CT knowledge and expertise preferred
  • Diagnostic Imaging Industry experience highly preferred
  • Ability to quickly demonstrate expertise and establish credibility with clinical decision makers
  • Ability to assess potential application of company products to meet customer needs and prepare detailed product specifications for the development and implementation of customer products/applications/solutions
  • Strong business acumen and organizational skills
  • Must reside in the territory
  • Ability to travel approximately 50%

You are a part of:

We simplify healthcare by focusing on the people in the care cycle, patients, and care providers. Through combining human insights and clinical expertise, we aim to improve patient outcomes while lowering the burden on the healthcare system. Philips delivers advanced solutions for both health professionals, to meet the needs of patients, and empowered consumers for affordable healthcare whether in hospital or at home.

In return, we offer you the opportunity to:

Sharpen your talents with new challenges in our dynamic organization. As a market-driven company, we’re used to listening to our customers & apply the same thinking to our employees. We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits and flexibility in a career with a positive and supportive atmosphere in which to develop your talents further.

Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.

It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.  Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.

No Sponsorship offered

"US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa."

INDSALES1