Consumer Engagement Manager, Oral Healthcare (Sonicare)
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Work as part of the brand activation team to develop a best in class consumer journey. Your specific focus will span both Social and CRM and you will ensure seamless integration of all relevant digital touchpoints including but not limited to Philips.com, Social media channels, and CRM.
You are responsible for
Social Media Management:
- Develop the social media content calendar for each channel, ensuring that it supports both promotional priorities and meets audience/user needs.
- Leverage ongoing Social Listening to glean consumer insights and continually optimize content/plan
- Lead the creative development of social media peak campaigns as well as always-on content working closely with Marketing Activation Manager to ensure alignment along CDJ:
- advise Assets production, global content managers and external suppliers on delivery of assets required for social media
- produce creative briefs where necessary for external agencies that might be employed to develop social media campaigns and to lead this work from end-to-end
- Accountable for setting and delivering KPIs through in alignment with internal Center of Excellence and Social Media agency. Lead analysis of performance results with emphasis on identifying gaps and recommending improvement opportunities to senior stakeholders
- Strong background in customer acquisition, re-engagement and retention strategies.
- Pull, Analyze and Reports CRM Data/Trends and recommend corrective actions
- Serves as Program Manager for all CRM execution collaborating with cross functional teams
- Responsible for the development of the email campaign creative), collaborate with DMP manager to segment database ensuring relevant and timeliness of content, along with scheduling the delivery of the email campaign
- Responsible for database growth, working to identify and optimize all acquisition methods
- Develop and maintain a communications calendar to ensure we remain active, timely and relevant
- Act as the online content subject matter expert and oversee content excellence
- Partner with cross functional team to thoughtfully develop and optimize content elements based on usability, intuitiveness, consistency, business metrics, data analytics, and time to market
- Partner with Search Marketing Manager to optimize content for SEO
You are a part of
You will report to the Senior Activation Manager in Oral Healthcare. You will work collaboratively with cross-functional experts from other departments as well as our external vendors. This position is based in Stamford, CT.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor Degree required
- 3+ years of experience in a digital marketing role managing social media. Experienced with CRM is desired. Agency experience is a plus.
- Energy, adaptability, flexibility and drive
- Entrepreneurial, resourceful self-starter; willing to challenge the status quo
- Ability to navigate and thrive in a complex, matrixed organization
- Attention to detail; solid organization & time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong PowerPoint and presentation skills
- Proficiency with media and analytics platforms, basic HTML, basic Photoshop
- Ability to occasionally travel (less than 10%)
US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa.
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. We believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)