Inside Sales Manager
In this role, you will have the opportunity to
Lead and manage a team of 8-12 Philips Oral Healthcare Dental inside sales representatives based in Nashville, Tennessee. The Inside Sales Manager will focus on the mentoring of team members, sales productivity and will be responsible for obtaining objectives, goals, meeting and/or exceeding monthly, quarterly, and yearly sales goals & objectives. The Sales manager will focus on creating a sales culture around quality outbound calls, building strong customer relationships, and exceeding quarterly and yearly sales quotas. In addition, the Sales Manager will help to identify opportunities for Sales Reps within their assigned customer base and ensure they have the skillsets to present solutions virtually by up-selling and cross-selling Philips Sonicare and Zoom Whitening solutions.
You are responsible for (but not limited to):
- Monitor and manage call volumes to ensure appropriate resources are staffed to provide coverage during business hours for our customers.
- Collaborate and distribute pro-active call targeting lists to inside sales representatives.
- Review and approve time cards of inside sales representatives before required sign-off deadlines.
- Meet or exceed KPI’s and objectives set by the business relevant to quota, customer satisfaction, and account growth.
- Interview, train, coach, and train new inside sales representatives.
- Create and present monthly business reviews of team performance to the inside sales leadership team.
- Responsible for managing profitability of representative run events and ensure return on investments are achieved.
- Create a collaborative environment driving communication with inside sales representatives and their aligned outside sales representative.
- Monitor and report attendance issues of inside sales representatives.
- Responsible for account alignment and assignments to ensure all territories have adequate coverage.
- Coaches team members on general selling skills.
- Perform audits on phone calls and provide real-time coaching feedback.
- Ability to provide daily direction to 8-12 inside sales representatives.
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives that improve overall customer satisfaction and productivity.
- Act as a subject matter expert related to technology, products, and services.
- Share best practices across the teams.
- Monitor calls of each inside sales representative to ensure quality standards are met.
- Perform process audits to ensure the standard process is compliant.
- Responsible for forecasting funnel and overall sales projections.
- Analyze sales funnel and assist with driving deals to closure.
- Conduct daily management meetings and promote a continuous improvement culture.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
You are a part of
Philips Sales Leadership team and report to the Director of Inside Sales. The Sales Leadership team focuses on teamwork and collaboration and believes this is the key to success in this role.
To succeed in this role, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- 4+ years of Sales leadership experience in a management capacity with direct reports
- Proven track record of building up sales organizations and driving a successful sales culture
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry
- Hands on experience with CRM software, strong analytical, and organizational skills
- Experience with forecasting and quota setting a plus.
- Ability to lead and motivate a team to achieve objectives.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its marketing capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)