3.3 | Andover, MA | Hospital & Health Care | 10000+ Employees

Posted 4 months ago on Aug. 22, 2019

Digital Marketing Director - Marketing Technology

Full-time in Stamford, CT
Philips is a hospital & health care company headquartered in the Andover, MA area with 10000+ employees. Philips has a 3.3-star InHerSight Score, based on 1,084 ratings from 75 current or former employees. 23 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

Digital Marketing Director - Marketing Technology

In this role, you have the opportunity to

Develop the digital program strategy to manage user experience throughout the customer decision journey and ensure integration of relevant digital touch points such as Philips.com, Linkedin, Facebook, search, customer intimacy etc.

You are responsible for

Capability building:
• Understand and apply the business strategy in a digital strategy including defining needed capabilities and activation strategy for D2C
• Apply the strategy into capability expertise (.Com, content, analytics)
• Inspire and promote the thought leadership of your digital capability expertise, bringing new & innovative opportunities to our marketing approach through identification of new channel, tracking and media opportunities
• When being a Global player, provide business with (leading) digital capabilities: processes, skills & competences, and supporting infrastructure (tools / data) to enable our business to drive impact, and KPIs that define success
• Own market D2C roadmap and budget to drive maximum ROI on the various executions across the various touchpoints in the respective consumer decision journeys
• Drive harmonization of the digital D2C landscape to enable activation of the digital capabilities across businesses, leveraging and sharing best practices and

Activation:
• Activate digital capabilities and translate them into impactful digital campaigns
• Develop cross channel media plans working with a wide group of stakeholders in line with business objectives, and execute accordingly, providing analysis & insight on performance, managing overall campaign lifecycle
• Detailed day to day management of channel activity, continually testing & optimizing our spend & mix of activities to hit business objectives
• Traffic generation, nurturing and customer acquisition across all Website & E-Store channels
• Coordinate the planning of capability campaigns, ensuring customer acquisition and supporting monetization across the range of digital vehicles, to drive business growth and
• Source and manage relationships with supporting vendors and agencies.

• Drives thought leadership and is responsible for capability building.
• Interacts internally and externally with executive level management, requiring negotiation of extremely critical matters. Influences policy making.

You are part of:

This is a Director level position responsible for managing a full business process or functional area.

• Directs and controls the activities of one or more functional areas, divisions, product groups or service areas through senior managers who have overall responsibility for the successful operation of those assigned areas.
• Manages 3-6 department managers.
• Manages own budget: >  $10 M
• Strong influence on Business magnitude: > $100 M.

To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience

• Bachelor's Degree required, Masters preferred
  • Minimum 7 years of Director level experience with excellent leadership skills
  • Strong background in Digital Marketing
  • Understanding and experience with D2C and the consumer decision journey
  • Proven experience driving maximum ROI
  • Experience managing vendors and agencies
  • Financial experience with P+L, budgets. etc.
  • Strong oral and written skills

In return, we offer you:

Here at Philips WE ARE Working Together for a Better Tomorrow:

Philips' dedication to enriching lives is reflected in our company, our solutions, and a commitment to our people. Philips products lead to improved healthcare, faster diagnosis and better patient outcomes. Philips employees change lives every day.

Enjoy endless opportunities to learn, and develop your career in the directions to which you aspire. Philips Healthcare is a place where you will work with others whose far-reaching ideas and accomplishments have impacted over 200 million lives already. Please help us determine what’s next. Your ideas and ability to deliver will help to transform the future of healthcare, and allow you to create your own legacy.

Thanks to our employees, we are at the forefront of the Healthcare industry. Healthcare providers, backed by our many market leading solutions, are able to diagnose confidently, improve care, and increase the quality of life for patients across North America each and every day.

Advance your career in an environment that supports work-life balance, health & well-being and continuous learning. Making a difference begins right here, where you come first.

Apply today!  Find out more info about Philips at www.philips.com/na/careers

Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.

It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.  Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.