Customer Success Director_Miami, FL
Customer Success Director Miami
In this role, you have the opportunity to serve as the face of Philips Connected Care, leading high profile programs that intersect with multiple clinical areas. You are a top-tier program manager, respected thought leader and master communicator. You will work with both C-Suite executives and project team members, gaining visibility to the client’s corporate, departmental and IT strategies (as appropriate), completing projects, establishing priorities and planning for long term future projects.
The ideal candidate has extensive imaging and monitoring technology experience in hospital environments.
You are responsible for (but not limited to)
- Builds and acts on opportunities for interactions that lead to positive internal and external relationships within the customer organization. Establishes positive relationships in the C-Suite and with clinical leaders.
- Gains an understanding of the Philips solutions offerings and uses that knowledge to ensure continued distribution of the solutions and related capabilities across the customer’s organization. Feeds opportunities up to the account team where applicable
- Working with the customer, identifies use cases, associated desired outcomes, prioritization criteria and critical metrics.
- Responsible for project profitability by ensuring project schedule and resourcing is structured to meet initial project profitability. Making decisions throughout the life of the project that will not adversely impact the bottom line. Handle the scope and the resources required to deliver the expected project profit while delivering project success and a satisfied customer.
- Provides high level oversight to ensure all aspects of project success are met through the execution of project work plans in accordance with project/program Statement of Work (SOW). Revising the SOW as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Leads overall program schedule, budget and resources. Runs activities of Program Team members, ensuring completion of assigned tasks keeping in mind; schedule, resources, cost, performance, and quality objectives for the term of out contracted relationship.
- Expertly identifies and remediates program issues and risks, as they arise, in a dedicated manner. Forecasts and tracks customer health, escalate risks & maintain proactive communication
- Communicates effectively, at all levels. Is a master presenter, leaves the audience/meeting attendees with the sense that his or her meeting/presentation was well worth their time. Strong interpersonal skills with excellent negotiation, facilitation and conflict resolution skills. Exemplary written and verbal communication skills.
- Drives project improvement projects and related change management with subject matter expertise based on customer performance measures. Leads teams of Philips or 3rd party resources. Shares improvement project achievement and customer ROI. Generates proof point evidence to enable peer to peer advocacy.
- Provides innovative thought leadership. Motivates team members to think creatively.
You are a part of a dedicated team reporting directly to the Head of Healthcare Informatics. This position is based in Miami on site at a large enterprise customer.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Pragmatic, seasoned professional or consultant with a Master’s Degree and experience in healthcare technology preferred.
- You are customer oriented and a have a proven track record of acquisition at new clients and of growing them into long-term multiyear relationships with continuous project engagements.
- Have the maturity and self-confidence to operate at senior and executive levels as well as clinical levels. As a strong and compelling communicator you easily connect to your customers and the partners.
- Robust knowledge of clinical workflows on a departmental and clinical level strongly preferred.
- Ability to work in a hands-on collaborative fashion with many different disciplines both inside and outside of the company.
- A commensurate problem solver with a high sense of responsibility to deliver impactful results, often through influence and highly effective collaboration.
- Experience driving impact for and with customers, either through consulting, customer success or research.
- Firsthand strategic and operating experience and a confirmed capability to wear many hats and will have the capacity to drive numerous complex projects forward simultaneously.
- Strong track-record of senior relationship management including frequent and longitudinal engagement with executives and/or influential customers.
- Extensive experience in negotiating with customers and third-party organizations, as well as management and influence of senior level leaders (in company and external).
In return, we offer you
We offer you a dynamic working environment in an innovative business, which offers you excellent opportunities to further develop and fully exploit your talents. This job comes with a competitive salary, excellent benefits and up-to-date training.
US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa. Hired employee will wok out of Miami location.
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)