HR Project Manager - Connected Care
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Lead and execute projects on HR-related topics applying your management consulting experience to drive complex internal Philips global projects with control on project schedule, cost, and performance risks. Working collaboratively with relevant stakeholders, you will define the project scope, deliverables and plan, whilst delivering transparency through reporting and communication and overseeing quality control throughout the project life cycle. Work in a very large and complex organization where substantial interests are at stake, the effects of which affect the entire Philips Company. Therefore, the job at any level demands knowledge, experience and understanding a matrix organization, the ability to balance the sometimes conflicting needs and the capacity to navigate the many business processes and disciplines that are managed by the leaders.
You are responsible for
Project management of HR initiatives across the Connected Care Business Cluster; responsible for formulating the project plan, in consultation with Head of HR for the cluster, management and other parties.
Responsible for formulating the project/program plan, in consultation with management and other parties
- Work with communications partners to ensure timely and transparent communication at all levels of the organization
- Ensure projects are kept on track with quality standards, timely deadlines, and budget limitations
- Secure timely and accurate project deliverables and ensure measurable benefits
- Drive the project’s progress and support senior leader stakeholders in making well-informed decisions
- Monitor project progress and resources and initiate corrective action as necessary
- Identify and manage project risks; take corrective actions
- Plan projects and ensure they remain aligned with the ongoing business case
- Work with business and real estate stakeholders to perform change management
- Contribute to management of project-related accounting and budgeting
- Responsible to organize the resources to be used (quality, time, budget and information) and specifies the quality standard in the processes
- Define the risks of the project/program and develops scenarios to overcome risks
- Report on the progress of the project / program with an agreed frequency on quality, status, time, and money to senior management and to the project/program members.
- Coordinate the development and execution of project communication strategy
- Ensure that there is an effective transfer and archiving of the project/program results and the associated knowledge
- Influencing and coordinating project participants from both HR and other Philips Functions to achieve their project deliverables
- Provides input in the development of the Project business case
You are a part of
A team that is revolutionizing the future of healthcare by developing connected solutions having a positive impact on people’s health and lives. You report directly to the Head of HR, Connected Care, and are part of the Connected Care HR leadership team, which is comprised of the HR Business Partners for each of the Businesses within Connected Care and the HR CoE Business Partners for Connected Care.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent, ideally in a related field (such as human resources, psychology, counseling or business)
- 5+ years of relevant working experience, including experience in successfully managing various projects
- Thorough understanding of theoretical and practical aspects of Human Resources discipline
- Knowledge of organization technology and tools
- Good influencing and relationship building skills
- Being able to bring project to successful completion through political sensitivity
- Being able to communicate in a clear and concise way to stakeholders at an operational and tactical level
- Ability to research and interpret data, sift through complex information and present conclusions
- Results and business oriented
- Experience in helping to drive complex change initiatives
- Experience and proven track record in program management
- Preferred experience in delivering alternative solutions and change management programs as identified within projects
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication, negotiation, and project management skills
- Self-starter with a proven ability to drive projects and change initiatives through project teams and across a matrix environment and across a global footprint
- Self-motivated and effective, can cope with a dynamic and complex environment
- Well organized, methodical and aiming for high quality standards and integrity
- Solid analytical skills
- Experience in relevant project management software, databases and Excel
- A high aptitude for technology and finding the right tool for the problem, including technology and/or online resources and knows how to set priorities under high pressure and keep a clear view
- Mastery of MS Collaboration tools such as SharePoint, Excel, MS Teams, etc
- Workday experience preferred
- Be a commensurate problem solver who is solutions orientated, mature, and enthusiastic and who holds others accountable for performance, feels at ease in an international environment
- 10 - 20% travel
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. We offer you a dynamic working environment in an innovate business, which offers you excellent opportunities to further develop and fully exploit your talent. Succeeding in this role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities. Furthermore, Philips University is available to all employees for learning and development opportunities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)