Region Sales Manager (Los Angeles, CA)
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Lead the assigned region, including meeting or exceeding order volume targets and operational budgeted costs, ensuring the account managers and other specialists work together to achieve the total region goals and objectives.
You are responsible for the following:
- Developing strong knowledge of market, accounts, competition and industry trends and creating a Regional Sales Strategy to achieve or exceed goals, metrics and expectations
- Communicating and driving strategy execution, and communicating overall strategy with all partners to include specialists and service
- Adapting to Philips strategies to align with evolving customer needs
- Monitoring, analyzing, and driving sales metrics and results
- Leading and driving funnel growth and forecast accuracy across all product lines; responsible for funnel, forecast, regional profitability and AOP performance
- Mentoring Account Managers in executing their business and holding them accountable for their results
- Developing and using relationships to assist the sales team in deal execution
- Ensuring customer issues are resolved through the escalation process.
- Coaching the sales team to support the customer during delivery, install, and post-installation
- Coaching Account Managers and Account Executives to craft winning account and deal strategies which includes a One Philips approach to the customer
- Building a strong regional team through hiring, succession planning, and on-boarding
- Fostering a culture of teamwork and information sharing
- Creating a strong culture of development by building the skills and knowledge of the team
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- 10+ years of solution selling experience; five years minimum management responsibility
- Strong executive level interpersonal skills
- Proven experience navigating and successfully developing complex deals.
- A world-class, senior level sales professional with a consistent track record of success leading people and complex multi discipline sales scenarios
- Demonstrated success at developing and communicating a clear strategic vision and effectively executing that vision
- Demonstrated ability to build and implement sales strategies
- Ability to work with and lead by influence a large team with varied strengths to close complex sales opportunities
- Possessing the drive and persistence to overcome obstacles are paramount to success in this position.
- Working knowledge of healthcare products and services is highly preferred
In return, we offer you
This position offers you the opportunity to play a critical leadership role in addition to growing market share in the region and to the overall growth of our business. For marketing and sales professionals, the rewards for working at Philips are huge. You operate at the heart of a worldwide company that continues to transform itself, to become ever more market-driven and consumer-focused.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job! It’s a calling to build a healthier society through relevant work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering creative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in significant ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)