Sales, Regional Sales, Central Zone (Forecare)
Sales, Regional Manager – Forcare
In this role, you have the opportunity to
The Regional Sales Manager will identify, drive and close new direct sales opportunities in the assigned territory, as defined by the VP Sales North America, and develop strategies to build, multiply and repeat successful propositions in that market. You will collaborate with the Vice President of Sales for North America, support, and R&D team as well as with various relevant functions in the organization. In addition, the RSM will work closely with the Marketing Team to generate and nurture sales leads in the assigned geography.
You are responsible for the following:
- Growth of funnel, order intake and sales in assigned territory
- Maintain or exceed order intake / sales quota target
- Generate new lead opportunities in accordance with quota
- Any other duties and responsibilities that are required to perform the job and achieve the goals can include temporary or ad hoc activities as assigned by the VP Sales, North America.
- Identify, develop, drive and close new direct sales opportunities in assigned US Sales market territory (achieve qualified opportunity funnel, order intake and sales numbers for assigned territory)
- Develop strategies to build, multiply and repeat successful propositions for various customer segments
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with key players (C-level and senior professionals) in the market for potential collaboration opportunities.
You are part of:
Forcare makes a difference. By doing what we aim for: improving healthcare, by seamlessly linking patient information from different sources to empower your data flow and workflow. In December 2017, Forcare was acquired by Philips. Being part of Philips allows us to scale-up, further develop our solutions and serve our growing customer base even better.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in an industry related discipline, preferably technology, business administration and/or engineering, computer sciences preferred
- Solid understanding of the Health Information Exchange space
- Solid understanding of clinical information systems (HIS, RIS, EMR, PACS, etc.)
- Knowledge of tender (RFI/RFP) processes and government contracting preferred
- C-level sales experience with focus on complex IT solutions in healthcare required
- Proven track record in developing, growing and leading sales teams
- Demonstrated network in the healthcare sector
- Experience with large and complex tenders
- Demonstrated ability of creating and utilizing Miller Heiman Blue Sheets for appropriate opportunities and update through the selling process
- Leader by example, 100% results oriented, executive presence
- Intrinsic motivation to build a company with entrepreneurial min
- Strong business development skills and high customer focus
- Fluent in English
In return, we offer you
This position offers you the opportunity to play a vital role in increasing market penetration in the territory and to the overall growth of our business. For Marketing and Sales Professionals, the rewards for working at Philips are huge. You operate at the heart of a worldwide company that continues to transform itself, to become ever more market-driven and consumer-focused.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)