Payscape logo

3 locations
  • Atlanta, GA
  • Austin, TX
  • Cleveland, OH
See at-a-glance how well companies like Payscape support the things that are important to you.

Payscape is a financial services company headquartered in the Atlanta, GA area with 201 to 500 employees. Payscape has a 3.3-star InHerSight Score, based on 63 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. 4 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

Who are we? Payscape is a FinTech sales and marketing engine in the nation's hottest industry. Payscape sells different payment solutions and SaaS products to small and medium size businesses (SMBs) that allows them to accept payments, streamline their business, and increase cash flow.

Why join us?

• Great company culture – Voted an AJC “Top Place to Work” again!
  • Relaxed environment with dog-friendly offices. We’re one of Glassdoor’s Top 10 companies for dogs!
  • In-house wellness events, think massage Friday, smoothie bar, yoga!
  • Culture is very important to us; fun culture events, happy hours, epic holiday party.
  • Named Inc. 500’s “Fastest Growing Company in America” 6 years in a row.
  • Awesome sales incentives. Want to win an all-expenses paid trip to Jamaica?
  • Unlimited Growth Opportunity. We believe in promoting from within!
  • Extensive training program to set you up for success.

Essential Duties:

• Develop and manage accounts through aggressive prospecting and networking.
  • Provide our innovative payment solutions and SaaS products to new and current clients. We believe in under promise and over deliver.
  • Educate business owners on the FinTech industry and maintain understanding of contracts and pricing structures.
  • Maintain strong relationships with existing customers and partners. Pretty simple stuff.
  • Hit weekly/monthly activity and sales goals and track records consistently in our CRM.

Required Skills:

• Metrics driven sales “hunter" with a professional demeanor, impeccable integrity, and high sense of urgency.
  • Strong interpersonal communication skills with the ability to negotiate.
  • Possess excellent prospecting, presentation and networking skills.
  • Bachelor’s Degree preferred, but not required. We hire people, not degrees.
  • Ability to work independently as well as in a collaborative team environment.

Compensation, Benefits and Perks:

• Ability to choose how you get paid. Base + Commission OR Commission Only *DOE.   Unlimited, uncapped commissions, residuals and performance bonuses when you’re rocking! The sky’s the limit!
  • Best of the best PTO policy!
  • Group Health Plan including dental and vision coverage with monthly employer contribution.
  • 401K Plan with company match.
  • A career path like no other - Grow your own book of business, head up a sales team, or run your own office. We reward success, not tenure.