PACCAR is a Fortune 500 company established in 1905. PACCAR Inc is recognized as a global leader in the commercial vehicle, financial, and customer service fields with internationally recognized brands such as Kenworth, Peterbilt, and DAF trucks. PACCAR is a global technology leader in the design, manufacture and customer support of high-quality light-, medium- and heavy-duty trucks under the Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF nameplates. PACCAR designs and manufactures advanced diesel engines and also provides customized financial services, information technology and truck parts related to its principal business.
Whether you want to design the transportation technology of tomorrow, support the staff functions of a dynamic, international leader, or build our excellent products and services — you can develop the career you desire with PACCAR. Get started!
PACCAR Parts is the global provider of aftermarket parts and services to support Kenworth, Peterbilt, DAF and TRP dealers around the world. This includes 18 distribution centers globally that support 2,200 dealerships and over 1,000,000 customers. Aftermarket support includes world class customer centers that deliver industry leading uptime in conjunction with our outstanding supply chain that delivers record levels of inventory availability for dealers and customers.
Service customers in need of emergency roadside assistance. Identify problems and determine the type of support needed to arrive at a solution. Arrange service response through a defined network of service providers, with a focus on driving business to our dealers.
Job Functions / Responsibilities
* Determine and deploy the appropriate service resource.
* Monitor job progress and provide timely updates to our customers.
* Document details of each activity associated with each incident.
* Communicate effectively with various team members simultaneously to ensure that the appropriate actions are being pursued on behalf of the customer.
* Establish and assure method of payment.
* Provide feedback (direct contact or written report) to dealers, customers, and appropriate PACCAR entities per procedure.
* Provide non-emergency service scheduling for trucks and other support for contract maintenance customers.
* High school diploma required
* Bachelor's degree or actively pursuing, preferred
* Excellent communication skills
* Good customer service skills with proven ability to deal rationally with customers in difficult situations
* Reasonable mechanical aptitude (specific truck knowledge desirable but not required)
* Strong PC capabilities
* Good organizational skills with ability to effectively prioritize
* Self-starter who is effective working under limited supervision
* Ability to work a flexible shift including nights, weekends, and/or holidays
* Bilingual (Spanish or French) a plus but not required
* Experience with SalesForce or orther CRM experience desired.
Additional Job Board Information
PACCAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veteran/Disability.