OpenInvest logo

OpenInvest

4.3 | San Francisco, CA | Financial Services | 2 to 10 Employees
Posted 2 months ago on Aug. 7, 2020

Key Account Manager

Full-time in San Francisco, CA (Can work remote)
See at-a-glance how well companies like OpenInvest support the things that are important to you.

OpenInvest is a financial services company headquartered in the San Francisco, CA area with 2 to 10 employees. OpenInvest has a 4.3-star InHerSight Score, based on 16 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees.

OpenInvest is a fast-growing early stage fintech company backed by major VCs. Our mission is to overhaul financial systems and align capital with social and environmental values. As one of the first companies to combine algorithmic investing with sustainable and responsible investment, we stand apart for the transparency, usability and customizability of the portfolios created on our platform. Through our values and technology, we plan to create the next great disruption in finance. We are a Public Benefit Corporation and are supported in our mission by some of the biggest names in Silicon Valley.

Company Culture
OpenInvest’s core values are:
1.     Pursuing a challenging mission
2.     Thriving on transparency
3.     Maintaining high standards of integrity
4.     Guaranteeing the right to be heard
5.     Prioritizing personal growth
6.     Emphasizing diversity and inclusion

We aim to build a culture just as open and accountable as our products. We hold ourselves and our colleagues to high standards in how we treat each other, our communities, and our clients. As part of our team, you are willing to work hard, handle various responsibilities as necessary, and be passionate about long-term, company-wide goals. OpenInvest is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value a diversity of perspectives and backgrounds in our team and culture.

OpenInvest is seeking an experienced, ambitious account manager to help our clients make the most of our unique technology and grow our impact across financial advisory firms.