NoRedInk logo

3.6 | San Francisco, CA | E-Learning | 51 to 200 Employees
Posted a month ago on Aug. 9, 2019

Inside Account Executive

Full-time in San Francisco, CA
See at-a-glance how well companies like NoRedInk support the things that are important to you.

NoRedInk is an e-learning company headquartered in the San Francisco, CA area with 51 to 200 employees. NoRedInk has a 3.6-star InHerSight Score, based on 32 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees.

Founded by a former English teacher, NoRedInk’s mission is to help students unlock their writing potential. Our learning engine engages students through an interest-based, adaptive curriculum and provides them with real-time feedback, guided peer reviews, and self-reflection exercises to more effectively improve their skills at an accelerated pace. Our platform also collects data to provide educators and the school administrators actionable insights on how they can most meaningfully support the academic progress of their student body. We are one of the fastest-growing ed-tech companies in the country; driven by our steadfast aim to help millions of students strengthen their writing skills and, in turn, their future prospects, we have already  spread to 50% of US school districts.

To further advance our mission, we are looking to find a talented Inside Account Executive to join our team. In this role you will work with teachers, principals, and district administrators across the US to build consensus and trust, leveraging your experience selling SaaS products, knack for building grassroots support, and talent for closing deals to help upend the traditional sales model in K-12 schools.

If you want to be a part of a collaborative team and have a key role at a fast-growing company, read on!

What You Will Achieve:

• Be responsible for new K-12 account customer acquisition and driving new revenue for a specific territory and maintaining the highest levels of customer satisfaction
  • Meet or exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets
  • Develop mastery of the NoRedInk solution and the competitive landscape
  • Deliver effective, engaging, and interactive online presentations and product demonstrations that highlight our strong value propositions and align them to school and district needs
  • Use Salesforce and Outreach to track sales opportunities and activities, ensuring data integrity and allowing our team to work collaboratively
  • Forecast accurately and transparently
  • Exemplify NoRedInk’s mission and values in your day-to-day work

About You:

• A degree from a four-year college or university or equivalent experience
  • A track record of hitting and exceeding quota
  • 2+ years of inside SaaS sales experience and a track record of personally selling and closing software solutions using the telephone and web-based applications
  • Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communications skills
  • The ability to up new technologies quickly and ideally have experience using Salesforce
  • Are people-oriented, creative, and tenacious
  • Bring passion, work ethic, and a desire to make a difference
  • Want to work at a small startup with a talented team

Why NoRedInk?

NoRedInk offers a range of benefits to help you thrive in and out of the office, including flex PTO, a relaxed WFH policy, and paid parental leave. Our team members care deeply about our core values:

• Put teachers and students first
  • Relentlessly improve
  • Invest in and take care of each other
  • Act with Humility
  • Delight in our work

They work to model and promote these daily, helping to foster an environment that’s fun, collaborative, and highly engaged.

Based in San Francisco, NoRedInk was founded in 2012. We are backed by top-tier investors, including Google Ventures and True Ventures, and are led by an experienced team of educators, technologists, and edtech veterans. We’ve been featured on NBC and in The Washington Post, The Wall Street Journal, and Forbes

NoRedInk is an equal opportunity employer. We know that a diverse workforce is the strongest workforce, and are committed to building and supporting an inclusive environment for all.

*Note: Agencies or other third-party recruiters may not submit unsolicited candidate resumes or their information to any NoRedInk employee, including a NoRedInk Recruiter, unless a contract is signed and you are given permission by the Talent Acquisition team to work on a job opening.