NoRedInk logo

3.6 | San Francisco, CA | E-Learning | 51 to 200 Employees
Posted 5 months ago on March 3, 2020

Sales Development Representative

Full-time in San Francisco, CA
See at-a-glance how well companies like NoRedInk support the things that are important to you.

NoRedInk is an e-learning company headquartered in the San Francisco, CA area with 51 to 200 employees. NoRedInk has a 3.6-star InHerSight Score, based on 32 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees.

Founded by a former English teacher, NoRedInk’s mission is to help students unlock their writing potential. Our learning engine engages students through an interest-based, adaptive curriculum and provides them with real-time, meaningful feedback to more effectively improve their skills at an accelerated pace. We are one of the fastest-growing ed-tech companies in the country having already spread to 1 in 2 US school districts and, so far, have helped over one million students better their chances for success beyond the classroom.

To further advance our mission, we are looking to find a goal-oriented and tenacious Sales Development Representative to join our team.  You will serve as the brand ambassador for NoRedInk and play the crucial role of breaking into new accounts and fostering relationships with clients in large school districts.

What You Will Achieve:

• Drive NoRedInk’s growth through outbound prospecting efforts, generating qualified sales leads, and by booking appointments with District Administrators for Field Account Executives
  • Meet or exceed monthly targets for scheduling appointments
  • Be tenacious. Conduct follow-up calls and emails until meetings are set.
  • Exemplify NoRedInk’s mission and values in your day-to-day work
  • Articulate the NoRedInk’s business value proposition to stakeholders to assess buying interest
  • Research accounts, identify key players, and generate interest
  • Conduct high-level conversations with school and district senior level executives

About You:

• You have a degree from a four-year college or university
  • You take pride in your written and oral communications skills
  • You bring passion, work ethic, and a desire to make a difference
  • You have an interest in technology in the classroom or supporting students and educators
  • You pick up new technologies quickly and ideally have experience using salesforce.com, Gmail, Google Calendar, Slack

Why NoRedInk?

NoRedInk offers a range of benefits to help you thrive in and out of the office, including flex PTO, a relaxed WFH policy, and paid parental leave. Our team members care deeply about our core values:

• Put teachers and students first
  • Relentlessly improve
  • Invest in and take care of each other
  • Act with Humility
  • Delight in our work

We work to model and promote these daily, helping to foster an environment that’s fun, collaborative, and highly engaged.

Based in San Francisco, NoRedInk was founded in 2012. We’re backed by top-tier investors, including Google Ventures and True Ventures, and we're led by an experienced team of educators and edtech veterans. We’ve been featured on NBC and in The Washington Post, The Wall Street Journal, and Forbes

NoRedInk is an equal opportunity employer. We know that a diverse workforce is the strongest workforce, and are committed to building and supporting an inclusive environment for all.

*Note: Agencies or other third-party recruiters may not submit unsolicited candidate resumes or their information to any NoRedInk employee, including a NoRedInk Recruiter, unless a contract is signed and you are given permission by the Talent Acquisition team to work on a job opening.