MailChimp logo

4.4 | Atlanta, GA | Internet | 501 to 1000 Employees
Posted a month ago on Sept. 22, 2020

Product Management Administrative Coordinator

Full-time in Atlanta
See at-a-glance how well companies like MailChimp support the things that are important to you.
4.8
4.7
4.7
4.6
4.6

MailChimp is an internet company headquartered in the Atlanta, GA area with 501 to 1000 employees. MailChimp has a 4.4-star InHerSight Score, based on 416 ratings from 27 employees. Employees have left 13 comments about their experiences working for the company on InHerSight.

Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small businesses. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands and grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, and analytics tools.

The Product Management team builds and communicates the product vision and roadmap for Mailchimp. We’re looking for a Product Management Administrative Coordinator to join our team to assist our team of Product Management Directors.

This role involves a variety of administrative and product management support tasks and will help the whole team operate smoothly. This person will be the gatekeeper for inboxes, schedules, expenses, and juggling just about anything else that could come up for all the directors, so flexibility and extreme organization skills are an absolute must. An ideal candidate has a bit of administrative and tech/product experience—such as an internship in a large tech company, or position supporting the product team functions of a small business—and is looking to grow their career. They should have excellent communication skills and a good balance of confidence and humility. A strong work ethic, ability to be simultaneously detailed and fast, organizational prowess, curiosity, and willingness to learn are key. Your role will be focused on freeing up our Directors’ time from administrative activities, so the team of directors can reallocate that time to work on more strategic and leadership goals.

What you'll do here:

• Manage schedules and providing one point of contact for organizing intra-departmental meetings
  • Coordinate schedules with external partner meetings (partners don’t have visibility to our google calendars)
  • Assist in identifying opportunities to combine meetings reducing triangulation
  • Collaborate with recruiting on interviews
  • Assist with meeting room management
  • Coordinate and booking travel
  • Manage expenses
  • Assist with product management leadership initiative tracking
  • Assisting with internal event planning where necessary
  • Creating agendas, organizing content (oversee deck creation), and owning set up for all product management department and leadership meetings
  • Ad hoc project support for project management/research (team planning support, distribution list, agendas for check-ins, etc)
  • Coordinate with facilities for partners visiting the office
  • Escorting partners around the office/to meetings when they visit Mailchimp
  • Manage distribution lists for specific teams as there are new hires/promotions, etc.
  • Coordinate manager rotations for giving Product onboarding class to new hires
  • Send reminders about team birthdays, anniversaries, etc.

We'd love to hear from you:

• Have 2+ years of relevant experience in an administrative support role
  • Have prior team and/or office management support is required
  • Have experience within Product Management / Tech / Marketing ideal
  • Prioritize tasks and meets deadlines with minimal supervision. Strong problem solving and quick thinking
  • Independently explores and learns about the company, the role, and how to get things done in a complex environment
  • Collaborate well with other administrative assistants and are a strong team player.
  • Are willing to chip in and help in other areas
  • Have experience and skill creating and organizing presentations and reporting for an executive audience
  • Hold strong organizational and time management skills to stay on top of time-sensitive projects and urgent requests, requiring a high level of flexibility and ability to execute quickly
  • Think ahead to minimize potential problems
  • Proactively identify areas to improve
  • Have effective verbal and written communication skills
  • Communicate openly and directly, responding professionally and adjusting communication to the level of audience
  • Possess the ability to work efficiently and handle multiple projects and tasks concurrently, in a fast-paced environment
  • Are proficient Mac or PC skills to include Google Suite.
  • Have the initiative to learn new systems and stay current in the area of expertise

Mailchimp is a founder-owned and highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Beltline. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, and our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people, and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!

Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.