Lever logo

4.3 | San Francisco, CA | Internet | 51 to 200 Employees
Posted 6 months ago on Oct. 17, 2019

Senior Sales Operations Manager

Full-time in San Francisco, CA
See at-a-glance how well companies like Lever support the things that are important to you.
4.9
Female Representation in Leadership
4.9
4.8
4.8
4.7
Lever is an internet company headquartered in the San Francisco, CA area with 51 to 200 employees. Lever has a 4.3-star InHerSight Score, based on 258 ratings from 18 employees. 8 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

A BIT ABOUT US
Lever was founded seven years ago to tackle the most strategic challenge that companies face: how to recruit and hire top talent. We’re building the next generation of hiring software that companies like Netflix, Yelp, Cirque du Soleil, Shopify, and Eventbrite rely on to grow their teams. We've rethought the talent acquisition paradigm and are the innovation leaders in our space and looking for the right people to join us as we scale.

We’re extraordinarily proud of the company we’ve built so far (not to mention humbled to be recognized as the #1 place to work in San Francisco, as well as a top workplace in the entire United States). Our people are Lever’s biggest competitive advantage and we’ll continue investing in our “Leveroos” and people-first culture.

THE CHALLENGE
Lever is looking for a Senior Sales Operations Manager who can manage the day-to-day field operations and execute on projects that increase the effectiveness of our sales force.

As a member of the Sales Operations team, you’ll be instrumental in supporting our quickly growing Sales organization and building out the systems and processes that will drive Lever to the next level. Every day will bring new challenges and require cross-functional collaboration to solve problems like owning and improving our forecasting process, creating sales territories, analyzing sales performance, and improving our sales effectiveness.

THE OPPORTUNITY
This is an opportunity to be directly involved in Lever’s sales organization and act as a thought partner for our Sales Leadership team. In this role you will use your prior sales and revenue operations experience and willingness to “roll up your sleeves” to get things done. You’ll need the ability to communicate at a senior level and have a knack for taking complex processes and rearranging them into more efficient models. You’ll identify ways we can use technology to scale our team and remove bottlenecks from our sales process to accelerate our growth.

THE TEAM
Lever’s Sales organization is a tight-knit team with diverse backgrounds--we’re seasoned sales people, whip-smart new grads, and even a few former recruiters. We’re responsible for partnering with companies of all kinds, from tech startups to world-famous traveling circuses and global non-profits, to make them successful and help them make hiring more strategic, collaborative, and human.