Lever logo

4.3 | San Francisco, CA | Internet | 51 to 200 Employees
Posted 3 months ago on Jan. 29, 2020

Technical Support Specialist

Full-time in San Francisco, CA
See at-a-glance how well companies like Lever support the things that are important to you.
4.9
Female Representation in Leadership
4.9
4.8
4.8
4.7
Lever is an internet company headquartered in the San Francisco, CA area with 51 to 200 employees. Lever has a 4.3-star InHerSight Score, based on 258 ratings from 18 employees. 8 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

A BIT ABOUT US
Lever was founded seven years ago to tackle the most strategic challenge that companies face: how to recruit and hire top talent. We’re building the next generation of hiring software that companies like Netflix, Yelp, Cirque du Soleil, Shopify, and Eventbrite rely on to grow their teams. We've rethought the talent acquisition paradigm and are the innovation leaders in our space and looking for the right people to join us as we scale.

We’re extraordinarily proud of the company we’ve built so far (not to mention humbled to be recognized as the #1 place to work in San Francisco, as well as a top workplace in the entire United States). Our people are Lever’s biggest competitive advantage and we’ll continue investing in our “Leveroos” and people-first culture.

THE CHALLENGE
As a Technical Support Specialist on the Customer Support Team at Lever, you will provide the highest level of support to every customer, both internal and external, through every interaction. You will work closely with the rest of the Customer Experience and Solutions team to ensure that customer accounts have the technical support necessary to be  set up for success. You will manage and troubleshoot third-party integrations, build and use technical resources for data management for the Customer Experience and Solutions team, and act as an escalation point for the rest of the Customer Support team for technical issues. Help us keep pace with our fast-growing list of customers including Lyft, Quora,  Hot Topic, Shopify, and Netflix.

THE OPPORTUNITY
We’re looking for someone who is highly-motivated and detail-oriented. You’re also passionate about people as much as you are about getting your work done. You have a natural fluidity and thoughtfulness to your written and verbal communication with customers. On top of that, you’re incredibly organized, handling multiple responsibilities at the same time without letting a single ball drop.

While you’ll have a solid foundation in customer support, at Lever you will learn to understand our customers’ unique needs and provide the solutions that are the best for them. You’ll be joining a growth-stage  startup, and you’ll learn how to navigate and manage our internal systems, see how a scaling company grows, and be a part of the next chapter of Lever.

THE TEAM
Our perfect team member has a customer-first attitude with a strong sense of empathy. You have  past experience using scripting languages to build out tools to make your work and the work of others easier. You are comfortable digging into our API and have your own favorite tools for accessing REST-based web services and editing data in common data formats like JSON. You’ve wrestled with complex datasets before either using MongoDB, SQL, or Excel. More importantly, you have a natural curiosity and aptitude  for technology and can quickly learn how to use new tools (most importantly Lever!).

Past experience in technical customer support (email, phone, chat or live) is definitely a plus. If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!