Lever logo

4.3 | San Francisco, CA | Internet | 51 to 200 Employees
Posted 2 months ago on Feb. 4, 2020

Executive Assistant

Full-time in San Francisco, CA
See at-a-glance how well companies like Lever support the things that are important to you.
4.9
Female Representation in Leadership
4.9
4.8
4.8
4.7
Lever is an internet company headquartered in the San Francisco, CA area with 51 to 200 employees. Lever has a 4.3-star InHerSight Score, based on 258 ratings from 18 employees. 8 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

THE CHALLENGE
Lever solves most leaders’ number one problem--hiring. Lever puts the humanity back into hiring; allowing leaders, recruiters, and interviewers to spend more time on what matters: people. Similarly, this will be your role--helping our executive team reclaim their time, efficiency, and maximizing the productivity of the executive team through strategically and methodically managing their processes. From managing calendars to travel itineraries to event logistics, you’ll free up time so that each executive is more available to make crucial business decisions.

THE OPPORTUNITY
While you’re partnering with our executives to help manage their time, you’ll also learn the challenges and demands that executives face on a day-to-day basis as well as on a broader business level. You’ll be exposed to each leader’s organization and gain a robust understanding of how Lever functions, our company-wide goals, and how you can help us achieve them.
You’ll also have the opportunity to teach your process management skills to the executive team and how to best work with you. The broader Lever team will also benefit from any/all shortcuts and tools you use to make your work easier and more efficient. We’ll look to you for recommendations and best practices to become an overall more effective team!
This role is perfect for someone that enjoys challenging tasks, working on many things concurrently, enjoys learning, and helping companies grow and scale. If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!