Lever logo

4.3 | San Francisco, CA | Internet | 51 to 200 Employees
Posted a month ago on Aug. 2, 2019

Digital Acquisition Manager

Full-time in San Francisco, CA
See at-a-glance how well companies like Lever support the things that are important to you.
4.9
Female Representation in Leadership
4.9
4.8
4.8
4.6
Lever is an internet company headquartered in the San Francisco, CA area with 51 to 200 employees. Lever has a 4.3-star InHerSight Score, based on 242 ratings from 17 current or former employees. 7 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

THE CHALLENGE
The Digital Acquisition Manager is leading the charge in taking our advertising and conversion rate optimization efforts to the next level. We are looking for an experienced digital marketer to manage our advertising and conversion efforts, and how they thread through our overall digital strategy. This includes management of ad platforms, day-to-day optimization of campaigns, agency and vendor management, A/B testing to improve CRO, assisting with SEM strategy, and the integrated project management of various digital marketing initiatives. The Digital Acquisition Manager will work cross-functionally with the entire marketing team to regularly report the health and progress of our digital advertising initiatives, synthesize statistical feedback into concrete recommendations and hypotheses, support the digital marketing team in areas of UX/web strategy/SEO, and avidly experiment with new approaches to push the needle on optimizing our lead generation - helping pursue Lever’s goal of changing the way that companies grow their teams.

THE OPPORTUNITY
Working directly with our Director of Digital Marketing, you’ll help us build a world-class, user-first digital organization and assembling the right team to begin scaling aggressively. You’ll have the opportunity to optimize the way we generate leads from our paid channels through hands-on daily management of our ad platforms, A/B testing all areas across the user experience that influence conversion, and by diversifying the anatomy of our digital advertising campaigns across various media. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something impactful and transformative, and will play a critical role in driving Lever’s success. The strategy of our company relies on a world class digital experience and a user-centric web strategy.  Designing, managing and executing high performing ad campaigns by implementing industry best practices and constantly looking to improve and elevate the processes by which we optimize our ongoing campaigns will help scale and deliver the demand the business requires. You will be a tester with new ideas, an analyst with your actions and a forward-thinker in your realm. You will implement new technologies and foundations to drive higher-quality leads at an optimized cost while delivering users the experience they need.

THE TEAM
Digital marketing owns the website, digital advertising, SEO, CRO and web UX of Lever and is responsible for strategizing, executing and reporting on these channels. Generating demand across our identified segments is critical to the business, and how we market to these segments digitally is the first touch many users have with our brand. Within the greater marketing team - which includes demand generation, marketing ops, product marketing, content marketing, field marketing and programs - the digital team mixes creative, user experience and technical precision as it strategizes and executes on integrated marketing initiatives that drive business impact to Lever. We’re a team that thrives off problem solving, blending creative and technical disciplines, and seeing our work push real-time results.

THE TECH STACK