Lever logo

4.3 | San Francisco, CA | Internet | 51 to 200 Employees
Posted 4 months ago on Dec. 20, 2019

Candidate Experience Specialist

Full-time in San Francisco, CA
See at-a-glance how well companies like Lever support the things that are important to you.
4.9
Female Representation in Leadership
4.9
4.8
4.8
4.7
Lever is an internet company headquartered in the San Francisco, CA area with 51 to 200 employees. Lever has a 4.3-star InHerSight Score, based on 258 ratings from 18 employees. 8 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

A BIT ABOUT US
Lever was founded seven years ago to tackle the most strategic challenge that companies face: how to recruit and hire top talent. We’re building the next generation of hiring software that companies like Netflix, Yelp, Cirque du Soleil, Shopify, and Eventbrite rely on to grow their teams. We've rethought the talent acquisition paradigm and are the innovation leaders in our space.

We’re extraordinarily proud of the company we’ve built so far (not to mention humbled to be recognized as the #1 place to work in San Francisco, as well as a top workplace in the entire United States.). Our people are Lever’s biggest competitive advantage: we’ll continue investing in our “Leveroos” by bringing our people-first culture to Toronto.

THE CHALLENGE
We’re a growing team, and as we scale, so does our need for focus on candidate experience. We’re looking for a candidate experience specialist to own the journey from first scheduling touchpoint (think: introductions, logistics, schedules) to tours of our office space and soliciting feedback. Along with keeping our candidate experience running smoothly, this person will also jump in and support our sourcing efforts through sourcing to power the team in hitting our hiring goals.

THE OPPORTUNITY
You’ll be joining a people-focused company and team and will learn all about recruiting from seasoned recruiters and candidate experience specialists. You’ll have the opportunity to own processes, improve them, and learn new skillsets. You’ll become a Lever expert, problem solve on a daily basis, and have a lot of room to craft candidate experience in a way that supports our growth. You’ll partner daily with our Toronto team and will lean on them (and vice versa) when needed. Interested in learning more about recruiting and how we think about talent brand? Let us know!

THE TEAM
We’re a diverse bunch of people that care deeply about our candidates, our business, and our product. We see the opportunity to change the world of recruiting through our product and best practices, and we look for that passion in our new team members. We collaborate often, but also hold space for our individual work. We’re in a chapter of intense focus, and we’re looking for a new team member to jump in and help us succeed! Bonus points if you know your way around making a GIF. If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!