Lever logo

4.3 | San Francisco, CA | Internet | 51 to 200 Employees
Posted a year ago on Jan. 10, 2019

Mid-Market Account Executive

Full-time in Toronto, OH
See at-a-glance how well companies like Lever support the things that are important to you.
4.9
Female Representation in Leadership
4.9
4.8
4.8
4.7
Lever is an internet company headquartered in the San Francisco, CA area with 51 to 200 employees. Lever has a 4.3-star InHerSight Score, based on 258 ratings from 18 employees. 8 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

Hello, Toronto! We are beyond excited to open our first office outside of San Francisco and are looking for the right people to join us in our new city.

A BIT ABOUT US
Lever was founded seven years ago to tackle the most strategic challenge that companies face: how to recruit and hire top talent. We’re building the next generation of hiring software that companies like Netflix, Yelp, Cirque du Soleil, Shopify, and Eventbrite rely on to grow their teams. We've rethought the talent acquisition paradigm and are the innovation leaders in our space.

We’re extraordinarily proud of the company we’ve built so far (not to mention humbled to be recognized as the #1 place to work in San Francisco, as well as a top workplace in the entire United States.). Our people are Lever’s biggest competitive advantage: we’ll continue investing in our “Leveroos” by bringing our people-first culture to Toronto.

THE CHALLENGE
As a Mid-Market Account Executive you’ll have direct impact to Lever and it’s revenue growth. You will work directly with prospective customers as they evaluate their recruiting technology needs. The Mid-Market team is pivotal in our Sales organization; as one of the largest revenue generators, our team has massive impact on Lever's overall growth.
In addition you’ll be working closely with a dedicated SDR and will play an informal yet vital role in their growth and development. Marketing and Engineering will rely on you for feedback on how the market is responding to our message and our platform.
Last and certainly not least there are a seemingly endless number of companies who's ability to attract top talent will be directly impacted by the work that you do. In doing so, you’ll be helping Lever to continue to grow into an amazing company that achieves impressive goals.

THE OPPORTUNITY
What sets sales at Lever apart? Our industry-defining product and highly collaborative team. We aren’t your normal sales team - our culture of teamwork is unparalleled. We pride ourselves on cross-functional work and can-do attitudes where anyone from a sales development representative to the most senior manager can have an enormous impact. We value growing our employees and make it clear how to get to the next step in your career at Lever. Not only do you have a passionate team behind you, but a strong and innovative product, and we have the logos, such as KPMG, Shopify, and Netflix, to show for it.   We’re charged with bringing Lever to some of the biggest and most unique companies across all industries: from tech startups to world-famous traveling circuses and global non-profits. Our goal is to set our customers up for success and help them make hiring more strategic, collaborative, and human.

Check out Lever's products in action.

THE TEAM
The Mid-Market Account Executive team consists of experienced SAAS sales professionals who are targeting our largest pool of prospects as they purchase new software to help them compete for talent. Mid-Market at Lever is the guiding light for how a world class sales organization operates. As a result MM is a place where people push their limits, create meaningful relationships, deliver consistent results and propel careers that make impact well beyond the scope of their job
We cheer each other on every step of the way and push each other to learn and improve each day. We'll look to you to build the bridge between the Toronto and SF offices as we continue to grow the team!

Learn more about Sales at Lever from some members of the team.