The Associate Quality Solutions Director serves as a strategic marketing and quality improvement advisor to hospital, health system, and academic medical center clients. This position leverages the Healthgrades’ industry knowledge and expertise to partner with hospitals, health systems, and academic medical centers to improve their brand awareness, support hospital outreach and patient engagement operations, and increase the quality of clinical and hospital outcomes.
What you will do:
- Manage key client accounts providing strategic guidance in the areas of market development, digital marketing, competitive differentiation, and physician relations strategies
- Build relationships throughout the client’s organization in order to identify and address client needs
- Identify opportunities for improvement in a client’s market share, business operations, community perception, physician recruitment, and employee satisfaction based on data analysis, clinical best practices, and market research
- Inform on quality trends/changes and position client for success in their quality outcomes. Analyze hospital and clinical outcomes data, identify improvement opportunities, and suggest quality solutions options.
- Present key findings and recommendations to client stakeholders including executive teams, physicians, coders, and quality improvement staff
- Build business plans and timelines to meet client goals and expectations
- Develop clear understanding of the company’s products, product features, services, and capabilities related to quality outcomes and operations
- Retain and grow existing client business
- Help to identify and cultivate new hospital and health system partners
- Serve as subject matter expert on client-specific solutions
What you will bring:
- 13+ years’ experience in Account Management, Healthcare/Hospital Operations, Management or Marketing Consulting, and/or other solution-based sales environments
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Ability to build strong working relationships with clients and across the organization
- Ability to educate, influence, and coach client on company products, services, and processes.
- Ability to effectively prioritize efforts, organize projects, and execute plans (sales forecasts, business plans, key projects/deliverables)
- Ability to model company values and be an ambassador for all Healthgrades platforms while performing job duties
- Ability to respond calmly, quickly, and decisively to unpredictable or unexpected events and changes
- Ability to set priorities and manage time to complete tasks and meet deadlines
At Healthgrades, we recognize that our people drive our greatest achievements. We are passionate about maintaining a fulfilling, rewarding and energetic work environment while setting the stage for your continued success.
- Meaningful Work – empowering consumers with data to make the right decisions for themselves and their families
- Changing the Game - evolving, dynamic culture with career advancement opportunities
- Community Builders- participating in local charity organizations and wellness initiatives
- Robust Perks – generous PTO, 401k contributions, tuition assistance, entertainment discounts & more!