Good Eggs logo

3.7 | San Francisco, CA | Food & Beverages | 201 to 500 Employees
Posted 2 weeks ago on July 31, 2020

HR Generalist

Full-time in Oakland - Maritime
See at-a-glance how well companies like Good Eggs support the things that are important to you.
4.8
4.6
Female Representation in Leadership
4.2
4.2

Good Eggs is a food & beverages company headquartered in the San Francisco, CA area with 201 to 500 employees. Good Eggs has a 3.7-star InHerSight Score, based on 79 ratings from 5 employees. 1 employee has left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

About Good Eggs

Good Eggs delivers absurdly fresh groceries, easy weeknight meal kits, pantry staples and alcohol straight to your door.

We believe good food is the most powerful force for change.  For our families, our farmers, our employees and our environment.

We are pioneering a better way for people to feed their family, without settling. To learn more please visit https://about.goodeggs.com

Good Eggs is privately owned, and investors include Benchmark, Index, S2G, GV and Obvious Ventures.

Job Overview

The HR Generalist plays a critical role managing all people related aspects that align with the employment cycle of our associates. They include but are not limited to, recruiting, on-boarding, benefit administration including ADA, FMLA, LOA and workers comp administration, employee relations, managing the performance review cycle and off boarding employees. The HR Generalist champions Good Eggs culture while providing people support for our location in West Oakland. Our ideal candidate will  be comfortable being hands on with administration and wearing multiple hats, in our fast growing company. This role works out of our Fulfillment Center.