As an Account Manager (AM), you are directly responsible for managing the ongoing relationship and upsell opportunities with our existing customer base within the EMS healthcare market. Your focus will be to ensure their continued success with ESO and you will engage in networking and lead generation activities to grow existing business and develop sales pipeline.
Reporting to the Director of Sales and Account Management you will be part of our Inside Sales team based in our Austin office.
What You’ll Be Doing - the day to day
· Manage a sales pipeline for a territory of named accounts in the United States.
· Build and maintain relationships with key client decision makers and industry partners through consistent engagement and educate clients, agencies and partners on ESO products through meetings, sales presentations and engagement of subject matter experts.
· Develop and progress sales proposals that address the specific needs of the client.
· Accurately forecast sales opportunities.
· Lead and support contract negotiations; and manage pipeline and forecast in order to drive sales opportunities to closure against a sales quota.
· Work closely with stakeholders from both EMS and Fire sectors
Who You Are - the essentials
· 2+ years in direct selling or account management role
· Ability to meet and exceed quotas
· A team enterprise sale mentality
· The drive and ability to work at a fast-growing company that adapts quickly
Who You Are - the desirables
· Previous military, EMS or Firefighting experience