Delegate logo

5.0 | Boston, MA | Consumer Services | 11 to 50 Employees
Posted a month ago on Aug. 19, 2019

Customer Operations Specialist

Full-time in Boston, MA
See at-a-glance how well companies like Delegate support the things that are important to you.
5.0

Delegate is a consumer services company headquartered in the Boston, MA area with 11 to 50 employees. Delegate has a 5.0-star InHerSight Score, based on 15 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees.

Delegate is a Boston-based technology company that offers an unlimited "Chief of Stuff" service: a one-stop-shop for all of your personal tasks. We are committed to two principles: to complete all tasks with the same or better quality that you could do alone, and to make it seamless. Delegate couples powerful AI with human gumption to keep the Chief of Stuff service affordable so that one day everyone can simply focus on what matters to them, and pass the rest to us.

Who is our Customer Operations Specialist?

As a Customer Operations Specialist, you will be responsible for providing the human element, coupled with the gumption needed to deliver an exceptional experience to our users. You will be the heart of our service and the center of our business. You’ll work with our teams across the globe, to effectively handle day-to-day customer requests as the human component, while helping build AI models to solve some of the most complicated tasks in the world. It’s a unique opportunity to be part of the new industrial revolution and learn how to build sustainable and scalable Human + AI solutions. The future is here, and over time you will get to contribute to, and drive the growth of our amazing company!

Responsibilities

-Wow users by delivering exceptional customer experience in a front facing role.
-Recognize the needs of a user, strategize a game-plan and coordinate resources to fulfill their requests.
-Help our users make decisions and solve problems by providing creative solutions to their requests.
-Breakdown complex requests into simple tasks and coordinates with our international partners for their completion.
-Provide insights to design best practices and improve internal processes to delight our customers.
-Enhance the usage of our services by helping customers understand how to best utilize them.

Skills and Qualifications

-Customer service, operations or account management experience.
-Passion for supporting customers and knowing what it takes to create an amazing customer-centric team
-Exceptional communication skills and writing ability.
-Open-minded, collaborative, dependable, and poised when working through customer challenges.
-Strong problem-solving skills. You won that riddles competition or casually solve Rubik’s Cube.
-Can Google like a pro and can find relevant information from the corners of the internet.
-Know random life hacks and do not mind sharing them with others.
-Great attention to detail.
-Ability to handle complexity and ambiguity.
-Excited about being part of a rapidly growing company.
-The ability to make good puns is a plus.